help me understand

ButterCup17

Reaction score
So I started charting my bbt this cycle but I have no idea why I'm doing it bc I have no idea how to read it. What exactly am I looking for? When do u know your ovulating and when do u know if your pregnant? Tia!!!

Best to start at beging of cycle. When u o you may get a dip the day before though not everyone does then when you o you temp increases a lot. You will know it when you see it as it a lot higher than prev temps. If you use a programme like fertility friend it will give you a line and if you post o temps are above that line it proves u have o'd. You get 18 high temps you are probably pregnant. Bbt is the only way to confirm that you have o'd that month. Opks just show you when your hormones are getting ready to o.

You cant predict ovulation unless you do it for a couple of cycles as temping will only show you after you ovulate if that makes sense but i fell pg with my first with temping first month , i was using opk's aswell so knew my lh surge was approaching & just carried on getting jiggy until i got my temp rise :)

So the day that ur temp spikes up, that is the day you o?

If you're using a charting programme, it will interpret it for you

Hello ladies.im 3dpo today and my symptom's are
1dpo,cramping right side ovary,sleepless,also right leg feels alil sore as if the cramps from the ovary relates to it,watery cm
2dpo,watery cm,still cramping both sides leg also,headache,stuffy nose
3dpo,all symptoms still the same just the cramping is worse and the weird thing is when I press where my pubic hair is its kinda painful I didn't press to much I pressed because I felt pressure and fullness there and ovaries are cramping none stop.help this is new

BabyNaledi. Did you mean to make your own post?

No I posted maybe someone would know what's happening with me LOL this tww is stressing

Usually it's easier to make your own post, the only ones that will see it here are the ones coming to read OPs post.

But at 3DPO anything your feeling is gonna be left over from O and your uterus is behind your public bone so you won't be feeling that

This pic should help you know what's going on , if you happened to concieve

Attachments

• received_10204672610631237.jpeg
    received_10204672610631237.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
Buttercup
These ladies def have all the answers, but in case your chart temps are a bit hectic, check out mine below.
The temp jump upward is the confirm that ovulation happened, with temps continuing to be higher than the ones before ovulation.
On my cd12- the vertical line marks where ovulation was suspected to occur because on cd13 the temp went up, and continued to stay up.
Even with squirrely temps like mine, it still helps get a better idea of your cycle.
GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->