***help me with chart***

emma_2011

back after 21 hard weeks
Reaction score
Hi ladies i need help with my chart. i normally do opks and this month i have been temping too. my fertility friend chart says i already ovulated and guess what it was the day i didnt do an opk as i was in london on business. But i thought you had to have a sudden dip then a rise but mine isnt like that??? will someone look and tell me what they think xx

I THINK JUST FIXED IT HUN XX (oops sorry for the caps ha)

I think it predicted Ov because you had SUCH a high rise and it has stayed above your cover line.
It says on the FF info bit that you dont have to have a ovulation dip to have O'ed.. your temps were already lower before anyway and shot up.
What length are your cycles generally?
FF usually precicts correctly, more so if you temps now stay up above your cover line until your bfp/af shows.. but ofcourse it also gets it wrong sometimes too!

Its so typical when you forget to do an opk when ff predicts ov! It happened to me last cycle I only took one opk and didnt do another so I think I missed my surge!

Good luck hun xx

oh i knda hope i didnt ov then though because if i did then we only bd on cd9 then not until cd12 and if you look then i have done every day since expecting it to be any day from today. have a look again though and see if you think ive covered the days. i also used conceive plus this month. so did i ov before the rise or is the rise the ov?? im so useless ha xx

No, you don't have to have a dip on ovulation day. It looks like you may have ovulated but you also said you were in London. Traveling can affect temperatures because your body gets crazy and time change. If it keeps going down I'd say you didn't ovulate.

i only travelled by train though i didnt go out of the country xx

i travelled to london in the morning and was home by the evening and it wasnt until the next day i got the temp rise xx

Oh okay, nvm! If it goes up, then I'd say you ovulate, if it goes back down then no. :flower:

Same as other ladies said, if it goes below cover line and stays down I would have thought that ov didnt take place, if its stays up and high then ov did take place.

I read ov would have happened before the sharp rise so if we were to go by when FF predicted you oved sometime between when you took your temp on cd12 and before you got your higher temp on cd13.

Id keep an eye on it the next few days and see what happens with subsequent temps xxx

is it normal to not ovulate?? i did last month according to my opks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->