Help me with this HPT!!!!

sbeegleLPN

Reaction score
I took this around 2 AM, waited a minute or two, deemed it was negative then went back to sleep. Got up approx. 6 AM and this is what I see!! Could it just be evap? Took CBD and it was negative but my urine wasn't as concentrated as 2 AM urine. This is a walmart cheapie...

Attachments

• IMG_20150908_063725576.jpg
    IMG_20150908_063725576.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 49
Its most likely negative as this has happened to me when I was not pregnant

I know digitals arent massively sensitive.. Could always try a frer, was the test in the pic a sensitive one?

The line seems in the wrong place so I'd say evap

well this EXACT thing happened to me this weekend. EXACT! Check out the group "CD1 August 9th" page 47 and beyond.
I got a faint BFP on line test, then a "not pregnant" on digi. Continued with the faint BFP's and tested with a digi two days later and got "Pregnant" yesterday. none of my lines, even today are dark. I got hcg level drawn now. It is deff positive just waiting for my level.
Keep us posted! Take a digi 48hrs later with FMU! Good luck! It feels like a nasty joke!

Thanks gals. The line is right on the test part the bottom of the line is just darker that's why I thought evap. But thank you cscbeth I am keeping my hopes up. I had really thought this cycle was a no go.

Sooooooo even with blood work im still as confused as i was before. The initial blood work for neg or pos came back positive. Then they send out for Quant (the hcg level), came back <6 which is non-pregnant. o_O W.T.F. ??????!!!!!!! I showed the obgyn i am working with today and she is like "no. that can not be right. it must be a glitch in the lab." so when i hear from my midwife, im sure she will have me go back for the next draw on Thursday. SO ANNOYING! seriously?!?!?!?

That stinks!!!! So annoying and frustrating. You don't know whether to be excited or disappointed. Hate being in limbo.

That stinks!!!! So annoying and frustrating. You don't know whether to be excited or disappointed. Hate being in limbo.

I had the same exact thing happen last cycle. I looked back and there was color and I still was not pregnant. I would just retest and after 48 hours and see if line comes up. Good luck

I'd say evap but I hope I'm wrong!! Please be a BFP! :D
I'd wait one or two more days and try a more sensitive test. I've used those same tests a million times and never got an evap/false pos/ANY 2nd line.

ps - checking out your username; I'm an LPN from OH too! <3

:bfn: this am on a CBD :nope: oh well ain't over till the witch shows I suppose. Woot woot shout out to my fellow nurse buds!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->