Help me work it out..

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
My last af started on the 8th august, I tested for ov and got my peak on cd 16 which was the 23rd, premom says I ovulated on the 24th. So apparently that makes me 8dpo? Am I right? I have 29-30day cycles but more 28 recently which means I am 3days away from af, I tested days ago and got a faint positive but I think it was a dud test as it expires next month.. am I working my dpo out right? And when should I test so I’m not wasting tests as Iv done before.

8dpo sounds right. Chances are the first test was a dud if it was days ago. My first almost invisible bfp was 9dpo.

8dpo sounds right. Chances are the first test was a dud if it was days ago. My first almost invisible bfp was 9dpo.
Thankyou for replying, I have 5 children but haven’t tracked or took ov testing seriously before, I’ll start testing again in the morning.

Yes, that would put you at 8dpo if you ovulated on the 24th. I personally can't hold out to test but if I were to pick just one day, it'd be 11dpo to make absolutely sure, however 10dpo has personally always given me a "true" result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->