Help me!!

new wifey 83

Mammy of 4
Reaction score
On the 6th of December I got my period for 5 days . In January I got my period for 5 days on the 5th.always the same every month pretty much 28-30 days. Can someone please tell me when my period is due!! All my apps are giving different days?! I’m 11DPO today and BFN. This is our first month TTC number4! Sorry I probably sound so dumb 🙈🙈

Haha I think when you're ttc you over think things and I know I over complicate things :haha:

You’d think I’d be calmer TTC number 4! It’s worse I’m getting!

If you're anxious you could try sticking with one app instead. I use Fertility Friend and it's usually reliable for me

I feel your pain. I use two different apps so far (i still have no idea what i'm doing with them!) and they both tell me completely different predictions, so I'm just testing every day just in case :shhh: :blush:

I feel your pain. I use two different apps so far (i still have no idea what i'm doing with them!) and they both tell me completely different predictions, so I'm just testing every day just in case :shhh: :blush:

I’m testing everyday too! But I’d say I’m out this time I think I’m 11DPO and all bfn so far 😩😭😭

If you're anxious you could try sticking with one app instead. I use Fertility Friend and it's usually reliable for me

Thank you! Downloading as we speak!

I used to use a few too but like you, they were all different and it drove me nuts so I just use Fertility Friend now and it's fab. Simple to use and usually really accurate. I use the full version as I bought it when they had it half price, I reckon it's worth it

Negative again this morning, I’ll just wait for AF now! 😩😩

What dpo are you?

I got a smiley in my clear blue digi on the 17th so is that the day of ovulation? So if that’s right I’m 12 DPO?!by fertility friend though I ovulated on the 18th so by that I’m 11 DPO so I’m all confused!! I don’t know how I conceived 3 children!!

You can ovulate later than your positive OPK. This only tells you you're probably about to ovulate very soon and most of the time people ovulate anywhere between that day or up to two days after, three at a stretch but between that day and two days is quite usual. I would usually ovulate on the day of a positive (or on the day of a second positive If I had two days of positives) or the day after. So you could actually be 10dpo. Are you temping or just using the app to note down positive OPKs and other fertile signs?

The thing is, OPKs can't really tell you anything apart from you're about to ovulate soon. It can take a few days after a positive to ovulate. Perhaps if this isn't your cycle you could try temping next time? That way you will know when you ovulated and avoid any confusion

Yes will def do that!!i need share with first response I’ve gone through so many!! What a waste of money! I hope my cheapies will arrive tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->