Help! My 8 month old never sleeps!

whatwillbex

Reaction score
He is so full of energy but still will not sleep. I can not seem to get him in a routine it’s so weird. He only sleeps if in the pushchair but as soon as it stops he wakes up. He is a cat napper.
My dd was and is a really good sleeper and we never had this with her so I’m at a lose what to do. I don’t even know what time to put him to bed anymore as he will go down for an hour then will be wide awake again.

I can’t walk around with a pushchair forever haha

Help us, we are so tired! ZzZzz any tips or advice we would be grateful for. x

Is he crying when he wakes up again? or just awake in his bed? For me I would just stick to the same thing (as frustrating and exhausting as it is) and put him to bed at the same time every night, if he wakes up again then go in give him cuddles then put him right back down again. I'm not one for Crying it out, but a more gentle approach of sleep training may be appropriate now. it may take a few days but I think if you continue to rock him in his pram you will be doing it when he's a toddler. he won't learn how to self settle as he's not being given the chance. x

He is crying/ screaming he just will not self settle. He is super strong willed. Right going to start a fresh tonight this child will sleep!! Lol

Thank you

It's hard when they only seem to like one place to sleep. Keep working on it as it's a phase and it will pass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->