Help Need Advice...COuld I Be Pregnant? TTC

luvmegently

Reaction score
I received one shot of depo in may and did not return for my shot in july. During that time i had regular periods however in july after not receiving my shot my period stopped and didnt return until september. Once I did get my period back I had a period every two weeks. Two in september and two in october. The last period which was the end of October was very light basicly spoting for a few days and some days wasnt even enough to wear even a pantyliner. The only time i actually bled was when having intercourse which was very light blood but after that I didnt bleed anymore and the spotting ended. In October and November I did have unprotected sex on more than one occation. So now it has been about 31 days since that last light period started. I assumed when i didnt get another period in two weeks that maybe my body was going back to the regular 28 day cycle. But that has passed and no period. Im not sure if maybe I could be pregnant or if my body is just adjusting. Its weird to have periods every two weeks and then go over 30 days without one. I think it may be too soon to try to take a HPT. Anybody ever have similar experience or have any opinions or thoughts? thanks

Im sorry I really cant help you my advice is either take a hpt or go see a doc. So you can figure out whats up with your body.

I would think that your body is just trying to re-adjust itself. I went with out a period for almost 3 months! And stopped bc almost a year ago when it happened. Our bodies do weird things. There is a possibility that you could be pregnant as well. I would go to your doc just to ask questions and get tested to be absolutely certain of what could be going on.

As the ladies suggested, I would take a pregnancy test and go to the doctor.. I just wanted to wish you goodluck and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->