Help! Need eyes!

tattoomama87

Reaction score
Hi ladies, it's been a while since I've been on here. My daughter is now 3.5 years old and I have another daughter who is about to hit 4 months old. She was a happy surprise. I didn't even think I was pregnant when I tested with her, I was just gonna make sure I wasn't pregnant since I had plans to have a glass of wine that weekend. I had felt what I assumed was ovulation maybe a week and a half prior and made a note in my period app. Needless to say, my plans were thwarted. Lol.

Anyway, I'm here today because I think I might be pregnant again. My little one is exclusively breastfeeding around the clock and I was on the mini pill but we stopped it since my milk supply seemed to be affected. I did tons of research and saw that as long as she was BF around the clock, ovulation had a slim chance of coming back. Go figure. Hubby and I were using pull out but he slipped up a few times.

Here's where it gets weird!

5 days ago, I experienced what I assumed was my first post partum period.... It lasted for three days and was heavy in the middle. I passed a clot but it didn't hurt. Then it stopped abruptly. I thought maybe that was normal since I'd just had a baby and sometimes the body takes a bit to adjust. But something was nagging me to take a pregnancy test so I did.... And I saw a second line within a couple minutes. (First Signal test)

I put the test on a test tweaker board and they were so hateful, I guess because I mentioned I had a 3.5 month old and wasn't too crazy about possibly being pregnant again. I tested a handful of times and each time, there was a definite faint faint squinter that came up in the allotted time and was pink. The upload quality on the site was atrocious so it destroyed the quality of my photos. Needless to say, they were really nasty about it and kept telling me indent, indent, indent, dye run, dye run, indent... "It would be obvious if you were pregnant".... I thought I was going crazy because I could definitely see something.

Flash forward to today, I took a test with FMU and the line appeared as the dye went across and it stayed. It was dark at first but began to lighten up and was visible at 5 minutes. Here's the test:

https://s33.postimg.org/6wlcc176n/image.jpg

I have some questions:

1. Why did I bleed? I've never had that happen before. Not a single drop of blood with either pregnancy til I delivered.

2. I read online that sometimes a clot passing followed by a positive test can indicate a twin loss. Is that possible?

3. I have an ongoing headache, I'm EXHAUSTED and I'm experiencing waves of nausea. I didn't have any of this til I was 5-6 weeks with my other two. Did any of you experience that?

4. Is this viable? I want you to give it to me straight. Absolutely straight. This line is getting darker but it's taking forever. With DD1, I was already so far along that the three tests I took were blaring positives. With DD2, I had a faint line around maybe 10DPO (First Response) and I tested daily til the test line was darker than the control. The tests became darker daily.

5. How far along could I possibly be? I have no clue.

Any input would be great.... You ladies are so much nicer than the tweaking board I've gone to...

EDIT: I tweaked a photo of the same test (taken at 6 minutes)

https://s33.postimg.org/qgidh0bof/image.jpg

Yeah it's hard to see in the photos :/ I tweaked one of them to try and make the line stand out....

https://s33.postimg.org/qgidh0bof/image.jpg

I can see a very very faint line but to be honest I can't see any colour, there's been a few of those tests here with nasty evaps. I'm not saying that to be mean though as I was pregnant when my dd was 5 months old, we wanted our babies close. Personally Id assume the clot was retained tissue from your last pregnancy, and I would mention it to a doctor as retained tissue can lead to serious infections. Happened with my ds and I needed it to be taken away. If it's a bfp, within a few days it's gonna be lovely and dark so although it sucks to wait you will know for sure pretty soon. Good luck and I really hope you get the outcome your hoping for!

I barely see a shadow, and I can't tell if it has color. Please post tomorrows test!

Not sure I see anything yet, but keep us updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->