help, need to return pram asap for refund, should i??

cherry_pie

Reaction score
I'm so confused, I have bought and got delivered my silver cross 3d and thought tba was all decisions regarding prams made! Now I'm really stuck between keeping it and returning while I can and opting for m&p sola! Please help me decide I think I'm going insane. I initially chose the 3d because I loved the look of how cocooned and cosy it will be for my Lo however now I'm worried it will be too hot wrapped in that big apron and the pram looks nothing without it. I also liked how Lo can lie flat for a good 4-5 months but now I'm wondering will they even want to? Babys due in July so by time the colder weather comes Lo will prob be out of the cosy nest part anyway and in pushchair mode? It does look more like a sturdy winter pram though and I might regret switching in the colder weather.

What I like bout the sola is that it looks much easier to handle and I can face Lo even if they do want to sit up a little and loom around them. It looks so cute in the colours and funky patterns and baby will be able to see more. However I dislike that I will have to buy the.footmuff separate which is a rip off at £66 and iv read reviews that it only goes up to babys knees in lie flat position.! Maybe silly switching when the pushchair doesn't even seem cosy enough for Lo! It just doesn't look too snug for .winter time. But its sooo pretty. Also difficult to know which to go for as I'm staying team yellow!
Argh I think I'm going insane please help me decide before I go into town later!

I'd return it,but only because i love mamas and papas sola lol
but it does look gorgeous and more funky.

You'll probably use the Sola for longer!! And it's lighter!

I love sola :D

I'd definately swap for sola, so many bad reviews for the silvercross, I know my sister hated it x

get the sola! they look like such a better pushchair than the silvercross x

How old will the sola last though, I can't imagine a kiddie much older than 6-9 months in one though...this could just be because iv only seen tiny little babes in them though.

Get the sola its so much more practical, I got the flora design and I love it but it is true what you have read about the footmuff unfortunately, nothing an extra blanket can't fix though.

Extra bonus it took me approx 5 mins to learn how to use everything, my BF had the silvercross 3d and really struggled with it x

How old will the sola last though, I can't imagine a kiddie much older than 6-9 months in one though...this could just be because iv only seen tiny little babes in them though.

The sola is like a pram aswell as a pushchair so you could easily use it got a few years x

Ok I rang mothercare and they said il get a refund ok. I'm going to go into town and test the sola out before I tell my hobby, he's gona kill me when he hears he has to kart the 3d back to mothercare lol. This is the 2nd time iv changed my mind after ordering lol. But oh well, a pushchair is a big decision!

Good choice! :thumbup:

I've seen two year olds in it comfortably and my next door neighbour had the 3D and used it for less than 6 months because it was so bulky!

One more question, do I need to buy the footmuff right away or just when it gets cooler? Really don't want to have to fork out another £66, iv still a car seat to buy among other things! Would the chair itself ne cosy enough for a new born? And also, I think the grass is out of stock, would denim suffice as unisex?

Defo the sola :thumbup:, my sis had the silvercross 3d with her 2nd and hated it, far too bulky. I think the denim sola is lush and defo unisex, much nicer imo than the silvercross. If baby is due in july i dont think you'll need the footmuff til it comes into the colder weather as you'll prob just use blankets on the baby xx

With regards to buying the carseat.. mothercare price match off websites.. so i got quite a bit of money off my maxi cosi car seat but still with the reassurance that i wasnt ordering off some dodgy website :) xx

I bought a silvercross 3d too, but returned it to mothercare with no probs.
I've got a babystyle oyster now, with carrycot and isofix car seat additions, much prefer it. xx

Went to mammas and pappas today and am soooo in love with the denim sola, such cute candy stripes!! They are giving me an amazing deal and letting me have the one just taken out of the diplay window this morning, theres not a scratch on it for £200!!!! That means for the money I'll get back on the 3d I can have the yummy sola AND the footmuff!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's hoping theres no issues tomorrow with mothercare...they said on the fone it would be fine but I don't want to get too excited until they actually hand over the cash!

Went to mammas and pappas today and am soooo in love with the denim sola, such cute candy stripes!! They are giving me an amazing deal and letting me have the one just taken out of the diplay window this morning, theres not a scratch on it for £200!!!! That means for the money I'll get back on the 3d I can have the yummy sola AND the footmuff!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's hoping theres no issues tomorrow with mothercare...they said on the fone it would be fine but I don't want to get too excited until they actually hand over the cash!

That's brilliant Hun I don't think you will be dissapointed, I brought the matching car seat with mine and the adapters to attach to the pushchair chassis I think the car seat is £125 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->