Help needed badly please updated new pic** updated hcg level. ** UPDATED 2nd Beta UPDATED WITH HBEAT

Yes but ic from this morning nearly non existent but frer there and i feel stronger

I am so confused

Are the IC’s expired? Your FRER’s are definitely bfp’s and I can’t imagine that much hcg sticking around for 3 whole weeks

Don't worry about the ic's some brands just don't work well that's why they are cheap. Congrats your frer look fab. Try not to stress over the IC'S. They do say to stop testing after you get a good line but I know easier said then done.

I've also been having trouble recently with ICs not getting darker but dark lines on FRER

I'm starting to think they're a bad batch because I had no issues with them in all my previous pregnancies.

Hi hon I remember you from last year I'm so sorry for your losses that's awful.
I really think this is new pregnancy
Ure frer lines are noticeably getting darker I also wud trust Frer over IC tests IC tests can take ages to show lines and progression.
If this was left over HCG ure lines on Frer wud not be progressing.

I'm thinking a congratulations is in order and I am praying for a sticky beany[-o<

Looks like a new pregnancy to me.
This happened to me too. Miscarried at 7weeks in December last year. Numbers got up to like 2350. Then in mid January I was a few days late and got some bloodwork to “test it down to zero”. It was I think 200. So not zero. So my dr ordered another test for a week later to make sure it was still going down and it was 2800. So basically I never had a period after my mc. Now I am 19 weeks with a miracle baby girl. <3

Frer looks good and seems to be progressing, I would just test with those got everything crossed for you hun!

This mornings ic def has a line but by no means clear.
Saving frer for tomorrow am ro have a 48 hour window. Then have bloods at 11am. Living in fear

Took this now.
Not looking good i has to trash this mornings test as eldest child ran into bathroom on top of me so have no pic of that

20200427_152808.jpg 20200427_152751.jpg

I still see pink. I’m sorry this part is so stressful. Got everything crossed for a wonderful outcome.

Hmm I don't see it on the new IC. But if the others do nice!!
I'd stick with frer they seem to work better for you. Hope everything turns out ok. Good luck FX for you.I

This mornings test comparing last 2 and rhis mornings ic.

Blood draw done. All I need so now is wait
I know none of it means a successful pregnancy. Its only like 4 weeks 3 days since i started to lose last pregnancy so what are the odds really

20200428_134353.jpg 20200428_134405.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->