Help needed badly please updated new pic** updated hcg level. ** UPDATED 2nd Beta UPDATED WITH HBEAT

napamermaid

Reaction score
I suffered my 3rd miscarraige last cycle and bleeding started on March 28th. I had hcg bloods done on April 2nd and they were 25 down from 55 on March 31.

I continued temping and had ewcm so took ovulation tests. I supposedly ovulated on April 14 and got these today at 11dpo.

Im a mess. Dont know what to think? Any thoughts?

IF my hcg dropped from 55 on mar 32 to 25 on april 2 the clearblue would hardly pick up hcg now as their sensitivitiy is 25 mui. Hence me thinking this is a new pregnancy.
My head is all over the place. March miscarraige is no 3 so as you can imagine i dont know what to think

20200425_083308.jpg 20200425_113158.jpg

I defo see acli e in the clear blue and the bottom test too. Fingers crossed for you
Xx

What do you think, a new pregnancy??? Could it possibly be hcg in system from miscarraige. Im actually raging I didn't test out the hcg but I was so done with tests, not getting darker and just the whole ordeal and now Im at a loss

I think those are a new bfp! I can’t imagine them being leftover hcg. It’s been too long & those lines are very clear. I’m sorry for what you been through. Got everything crossed for a super sticky!!

No they couldnt be as hcg dropped by near half within 2 days.
I never thought it would happen again so fast. Im cautiously estatic

I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs:

hCG takes longer to disappear from urine than blood, so I would be cautious but test again to see if they progress. Though having said that it always seems to take those ICs ages to show so I would be hopeful for a new pregnancy

Fx'd definitely keep testing though, if it gets darker than you know its a new lil bean in there! Gl mama!

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Keep testing. Fingers crossed for you :)

Dh was able to get a packet of frer in chemist last night. So I have last nights with small hold then fmu this mornings. What do you all think? While I keep reading hcg takes longer to come down in urine these seem to be getting darker indicating rising????

20200426_172111.jpg

That’s not leftover hcg. That’s a new pregnancy. Congrats!!! Wishing you a super healthy super sticky baby!!!

I'd say a new pregnancy. Did they make sure your levels went down to zero with ur loss??

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that HCG can stay in your system upto 6 weeks but I think that's with a quite far along pregnancy. I really hope this is a new BFP for you.

Looks like a new pregnancy, great progression!

I think new pregnancy, congratulations! usually I advise against testing but I'd keep going for a few days to see how it progresses.

Thanks guys

But no they didnt. Levels went from 55 to 25 and as it has dropped that much from tues blood draw to thurs blood draw they confirmed miscarraige and didnt want to tske blood again.

Level of 25 was on april 2nd so i uave this awful niggle its leftover hcg.
Ic progression is non existent. They are one step brand. I have used them on all my pregnancies (this is pregnancy no 8) with 4 live kids. I have always found them amazing si they not darkening worries me.

Im 41 dh is 47 so i am terrified.

Any input at all ladies would be so much appreciated xx

Can you post a pic of your IC’s?

The lines are definitely there. Do you have any other type of tests at home? Try a different brand if you do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->