Help needed badly please updated new pic** updated hcg level. ** UPDATED 2nd Beta UPDATED WITH HBEAT

That’s great news!!!!! :) numbers doubling are definitely a very good sign

My thoughts are positive! Everything is right on track. I feel so hopeful for you!

Seems like a keeper congrats again!!
♡♡♡

Last edited:
You wont see a sac with those levels yet hun, numbers are doubling nicely, keeping everything crossed for a sticky baby xxx

That’s a great second number! How far apart did you test the betas?

Just took this ic now. Same test 2 different backgrounds. They definitely seem better with not using fmu

What would you guys expect to see on scan a week from now?

20200430_172317.jpg 20200430_172618.jpg

Numbers sound great, tests look good! So excited for you

At 5 weeks I would hope and expect to see a small gestational sac but probably no fetal pole just yet. Usually that’s around 6 weeks

With regards to the scan I wouldn't know what to expect but I wouldn't expect to see a great deal that early on.
The not so good ICs seem to be starting to catch up with the other tests now, at long last! The Boots and FRER are beautiful <3

I would expect to see a small gestational sac and possibly a yolk. Good luck :flower:

You would have expected to see that at the scan yesterday?

I'm a few days a head of you and had a scan on Tuesday and hcg. We did see a small spot which could be a sac but they said it could also be a blip

Seems like we are in a similar position, I also had repeat bloods Thursday. I'm waiting for another scan on the 7th.

I don't think they can see much of anything in your 4th week. Maybe a thickened uterus lining? I mean baby is the size of a poppyseed. I'm no expert and my earliest scan was at 7 weeks.

The ic looks great! I’m not sure what to expect to see. It seems early to me to see much?

Thanks for the replies.
Ive 2 frers left for between now and thursdsy. Dont know what days to use them. Im a nervous wreck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->