Help needed badly please updated new pic** updated hcg level. ** UPDATED 2nd Beta UPDATED WITH HBEAT

I’m seeing really nice progression on those FRER though. I’m very hopeful for you. Good luck with blood results :flower:

Looks like textbook progression with your frer. I think it’s textbook ic progression too. I think your bloods are going to turn out great! Thinking of you :winkwink:

Thank you Amy, I really trust your view, your doing this a lot longer than me and we become experts!! OCD experts - I speak for my self here. I was telling my obs secretary earlier I knew when I ovulated etc and she was looking at me like I was mad. Shes new and kept saying but you had a confirmed miscarraige on April 2nd and you havent had a period.....
Needless to say I didn't show her my army of tests....

What would you expect bloods to be today if I go off 1st day of bleeding im 4+4 14 dpo

So levels were 85.2
They were 25.9 at last draw on april 2nd.

I have to go back for 2nd draw on thursday morning and a scan.

So inconclusive..... I am so terribly upset. I was sure Id have answers and while its hard to be positive I really hoped this was a sticky baby. Secretary was such a cow just said its prob retained tissue

I'm sorry the secretary was a cow :hugs:
I've got my fingers crossed for you <3

I’ve had an hcg of 8 at 10dpo... which put me around 64 if it doubled every 24hrs at 4 + 2. It has to start somewhere. That pregnancy is a very creative lovely 4yo boy right now.

I think the secretaries forget their place, don’t listen to or trust their patients and sometimes need a nice smack in the head to remember what compassion is.

And I’m in a sensitive spot right now. I was sure when I O’d this time. When I went for my scan I measured a week behind. I was crushed, could barely keep myself from crying. The us tech just said “I’m so sorry.” Then I got to talk to my actual ob and he’s not concerned at all everything looks great for my measurements & baby has a strong hb. He isn't even bringing me back for a scan. I don’t mean to make this about me in any way. I just want to give you some hope. I think there is always hope out there. Sometimes it’s harder to find it and hold onto it. I had to finally tell myself that the baby and I both deserved to feel hopeful.
I really hope this is going to be a happy ending for you. Your next blood draw will tell you a lot.

The level of hormone can vary hugely, but seems like a completely normal level to me

This mornings ic fmu. I only have 1 frer im saving for tomorrow morning before blood draw. Ive oedered 50 ic but who knows when they will arrive with this covid.
I feel very down and worried what if its happening again. Another empty sac... ob will scan but at 16dpo he will see nothing which wont help my anxiety at all

20200429_154154.jpg 20200429_154157.jpg 20200428_134405.jpg 20200429_154101.jpg

I think that ic looks pretty good for about 100 miu! Especially since I know my fmu is complete rubbish compared to my smu and afternoon wee. I think 85 is a very Normal number for just over 4 weeks. You’ll know more after your next blood test. Right now it’s supposed to double every 2-3 days so hopefully you’ll see 200 or so!

I’m still hopeful! My fmu was always garbage too.

Throw those ICs away they are useless and will only cause worry. That is some beautiful progression on frer and great line on boots

Awesome progression! Yeah I’m with Flueky88, throw those IC’s away. They are awful!

Yes! Throw those stress inducing tests away! The other tests look beautiful!

DH has been saying that to me but I just always trusted them as my go to test. I probably just needed someone else to tell me to throw them in the trash!!

Second BETA is just it and it has doubled. Gone up to 177.5

Scan just showed edometrial thickening but ob wasnt concerned even though i would like ti have seen sac. Back this day week for another beta draw and a scan in the early pregnancy unit.

What are your thoughts ladies?

I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back