Help needed!! Is this a Postive OPK? after MC ?

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
I MC three weeks ago and get a neg hpt last friday,...
I started to use OV tests last tesday and her are my results?

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42562&stc=1&d=1256303197
Top blue tests are my HPT that as from last friday were neg and the green strips are my ov tests...some days i did 2 tests and i am using 2 differant kinds just to be sure. Also the lines are darker on the ov test results its just a rubbish picture...although it seems half the line is much darker than all the line ??

Can anyone please advise me on when you see as i have not a clue as never used them before ?

Also my question is would i have these lines showing as its left over preg hormone or because i have recently been pregnant ?

hope someone can advise :blush:

thanks
sarah

Attachments

• ov tests 2.jpg
    ov tests 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 192
Hi, sorry about your loss. I don't know if I'll be of much help but didn't want to read and run. I don't think that any of your ov tests have been positive yet, the two lines need to be as dark as each other, or the first line needs to be darker than the test line for it to be positive. I can tell you about my experience using these tests after my mc, i had lines like you everyday, some lighter some darker (don't think it was because of pregnancy hormones as I had a negative test) so I just kept testing everyday, sometimes twice a day until I was sure I had a positive ov test. so i would just keep testing if I were you as sometimes it takes your body a while to ov after a mc. Hope that offered some help. Good luck to you.

Sorry about your loss...
do you remember how long it took you to OV after your MC?

hey there hun, so sorry to hear about your mc.
the ovulation tests are not positive yet.. but keep testing!! an when you get one with two lines the same colour or the fist line darker than the second it's and indicator that you will ovulate within 48 houres xxx
i think for me it's cd 18 or somehthing xxx
hope this helps babe xxx

That top HTP looks + congratulations!:happydance:

thanks i know the basic rules as to how dark etc i was just worried as to if these 2nd lines were showing up due to my recent MC and hormones still being there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->