Help needed please girls!

JCIC

Reaction score
Hi..since my mc in Nov my periods have been pretty irregular. My last period was on the 9th June, 13 days later i had some irregular bleeding for a couple of days, I went to docs who did a preg test and it was negative, I had swabs taken and bloods done ( all of which are fine) and I'm awaiting an ultrasound scan just to rule out any problems. I'm now thinking that it was probably an ovulation bleed..what do you think? I am now up to 29days and still no period, this week however I have had terrible headaches and unbelievably itchy legs..could I be pregnant? Or am I just wishful thinking? Any help would be gratefully appreciated xx

There's no way of knowing im afraid. Each pregnancy is different and so can have different symptoms - or not. Its a maddening situation but i hope that you are, hun! Good Luck!!

I know! Annoying isn't it. Last time I hardly had any symptons, a bit of sickness, itchy legs and a funny taste but thats it. Think I might be reading too much into it!

You're not reading too much into it - hey, who wouldn't? You're looking for signs of the most amazing things that is ever gonna happen to you and the thing you want most to happen. We've all been there, trust me, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->