Help needed....please read! xxxx

justmarried24

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hey girls.

Just a quick one, but any answers will help me.

I am currently 6dpo - 2 pos OPK tests last Thurs and Friday (2 per day) and did the BD when required etc....
Had ovulation symtoms - sore bbs, tired, irritable, tinges in left side last weekend....
Been feeling ok, just a bit lethargic and tired.
Well I felt funny today....burst into tears on the phone to my mum....and I never do that! Just felt really emotional. So I thought I would see if anything came of POAS - didnt want to use FRER so used OPK test.....and got a strong +, that was 10.30am. Anyway, went out, came back POAS (again OPK test and another STRONG + (5.30pm)
Does anyone have any experience with this???
I know I am very early DPO....but just dont know what to think? Am I ovulating AGAIN???
Thanks in advance girls
xxxxx

No its my first month of NTNP after being of BCP for 9 years. Came off the pill in August and had 3 'normal' periods since then. Each cycle 28 days (ish). So I thought Id use OPK this month to check for ov....think I am going to chart next month as seriously think my body is messed up....is it possible to OV TWICE in one cycle??? Everything Ive read on here and internet says not....so why would I have two sets of positive OPK tests?
xxxx

I have read somewhere that you can get a second surge midway in your LF...maybe the other girls will know more. Good luck. x

Ive read you can get a second surge too, I had a +opk at 6dpo last cycle. It could also be that your body geared up to O then didnt for some reason and now its gearing up to O again, hard to tell without temping as thats the only thing besides 21 days bloods etc that can confirm that you actually O'd. I would bd your arse off just incase your ovulating now just to cover your bases. Good luck hun!xxx:hugs:

Thanks girls. Maybe I have had a second surge! Been trying to BD as much as poss, but been feeling a bit poorly so its not happening as much as I would hope! Fingers crossed tho! Had another pos OPK today....three days in a row with very very strong lines. Wish I could show you girlies them but my camera is broken!!
I'm just so confused and emotional! Going to make a appointment at the docs for this week to get checked out! Three days with pos OPK is a lot isnt it? I read somewhere that it can be a sign of PCOS so just want to get checked out incase!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read and reply girls.
Hugs and babydust!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"