Help needed with my confusing chart please!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
:coffee:Right ladies, so I was messing around with my chart on ff and if I put a higher temp in for tomorrow it gives me dashed crosshairs for CD19, so ff obviously not 100% sure.

Then I deleted the fake temp and changed from advanced detection to research and it gives me solid crosshairs for CD17.

Not sure what to think, to be honest I'm not sure I Od on either it these days. It's hard to know because I had 2 peak days on my clearblue plus positive opks too. This cycle has been so confusing. I'm in my 2nd round of clomid and first round I Od on CD15 also Od CD15 the three cycles I took if ttc ds.

Anyone think I more than likely Od on a totally different day?

Screenshot_2015-06-17-10-57-02-1.jpg

Screenshot_2015-06-17-10-37-40-1.jpg

Hey

I am certainly no expert at charting. I do it but just the basic knowledge of it. At at glance before I even read your post or spotted your second chart I instantly thought CD17 would be O day.

Plus it matches up much better with your OPKs and EWCM.

I do put in fake temps ahead of time too!! My patience level is usually at zero!

Are you being monitored or just taking clomid?

I also used Clomid to conceive my first four years ago.. been charting ever since. I think you ovulated on cd17 and you're having a "Slow Rise" instead of a quick 1 day temp rise. When I used Clomid (only for one month) I had a slow rise on cd15 and FF didn't detect my ovulation until 4dpo. I vote ovulation for cd17!

Also, since one temp was taken at a different time and you're missing a temp, FF may not give you crosshairs for cd17. I believe you have to have 3 temps before and 3 temps after ovulation to get crosshairs!

Thank for your input ladies. I really hope it is CD17 because we had BD quite a bit then.

Banana07 I had monitoring my first cycle and because it worked perfectly they won't monitor any other cycles unless dose changes. I have an appointment after my third cycle to review what will happen with the next 3 rounds.

Thanks again ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->