Help !!! Negative or positive opk???

Tiffnrick

Reaction score
Hey guys my names Tiffany im 22 And I'm pretty new to this been trying to conceive for a year , finally got insurance so went to doc to see what was wrong and was diagnosed with pcos so I was put on metformin and prenatal . Before metformin I would only have one period a year , after starting met had AF 3 weeks later so decided to start using opks this cycle hoping I ovulated my first month!!!! I used cheap ones so I am not really sure what I am looking for hoping you guys could help me out . ( Pics are attached )The lighter one is from today which is cd21 and the darker one is from cd 15 DTD cd13 cd 15 anHey guys my names Tiffany im 22 And I'm pretty new to this been trying to conceive for a year , finally got insurance so went to doc to see what was wrong and was diagnosed with pcos so I was put on metformin and prenatal . Before metformin I would only have one period a year , after starting met had AF 3 weeks later so decided to start using opks this cycle hoping I ovulated my first month!!!! I used cheap ones so I am not really sure what I am looking for hoping you guys could help me out . ( Pics are attached the tests are facing opposite directions) The lighter one on top is from today which is cd21 ( control line on left) and the darker one on bottom is from cd 15 ( control line on right) DTD cd13 cd 15 and cd17. After the cd15 test they pretty much started getting lighter , so kinda confused to as if it was a true positive for ovulation. Starting Cd17 I have been spotting at first it was brown with cm and now it's like a peachy color , not sure what that is either never had that before I still have it today on cd21 but its extremely light

Any thoughts would help a ton as just starting is very confusing .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
The darker one was your pos OPK- and it looks like you BD'd on the right days!! I cant wait to see what 2 wks from now brings!!! Keep us posted!!! :D

Thank you for the reply, I sure of hope so! I wasn't sure didn't want to get my hopes up a year of negatives gets frustrating -_- but hopefully finally getting help has changed that! I'll know in 5 days !!!!

yeah these are pretty accurate- CVS actually sells them - I've used them before but because I have an urgency to POAS LOL I use the test strips- Good Luck to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->