Help..! No AF and 3 negative tests!!

chimmi

Reaction score
I have no idea whats going on with my body.. Was due AF on friday the 13th and its now Tuesday the 17th so 4 days late - no AF, I did a digital test on sunday and it was negative, I just used a cheapie test the strip ones you have to place in the urine and it was negative too..!
Do I need FMU for a strip one? or would it show up positive by now if i was pregnant?! (its 8pm here in UK) and i used the tiniest bit of pee i could squeeze out!
I can believe I am not pregnant, I dont feel it (not that i know what it feels like) but surely i would KNOW if i was..
anyway why would my period just randomly be 4+ days late!?
its usually a 29-30 day cycle, and am on day 34 now..
any ideas?

Sometimes my period does tgis too. Ive been as late as 8days before

but why though?!
Does it mean I ovulated late? (and if so, why?)
I'm never this late, and my boobs arent even sore!!
I'm bloody knackered though..!

Im not sure why....my cycles are usually normal to but since ttc they have been a little longee. Our bodies do weird things sometimes. You coukd have possibky ovulated late. I wish i could help more, sorry

You should test again in a few days if af doesn't show up. Some women say it takes a long time for a bfp to show up. You may have just O'd late too. Maybe from medication or stress...

Best of luck!!

Thanks for reply, did another cheapie test today and really definite negative, not even a faint line.
I'm not on any new medication, and wouldnt say i am stressed (!)
I got married 11 weeks ago and i was STRESSED before that, and periods were still as normal then...!
its a mystery to me, so will try and forget about it, and wait for AF

oh and my boobs arent anywhere near as sore as they usually are before AF..

Did you def ovulate this month chimmi? They say that most women have at least one anuovulatory cycle a year so maybe that's why? What brand of tests are you using? Maybe try afternoon urine - have heard it can be best for showing up hcg? Keeping everything crossed for you! X

no im not sure i ovulated! I havent charted or used OPK's as wasnt doing that this month..
I have never been this late, just very unusual for me :/

should i go to the doc if AF isnt here by friday?

How late will af be by Friday? Tbh they prob wont do anything until you're a couple of weeks late (I've no experience but I know how they can fob you off!) I would maybe go when you're 10 days late and see what they say. It is very odd when you are normally so regular. I really hope you have a little bean in there that's just being shy! Keep us posted xx

AF will be a week late by Friday... (was due last Friday assuming it was 30 day cycle - my cycles are about 29-30, however LAST month it was 3 days early.... I only just remembered that..! - which made it a 27 day cycle) hmm
If AF isn't here by Friday, I will have to leave it till after xmas I guess.. coz no way am I attempting to get an appointment anytime next week haha!
I was hoping to see the doc that I have been to about my fertility issues before (coz he knows our TTC history now - the other 2 docs dont)
So if he isnt there then I wont bother seeing the other docs.. but thats IF AF isnt here by then, which surely it will a week late is crazy!

When I tested with my boy it was because someone had sent me some tests in the post and I had 0 symptoms! I nearly fell off the loo when that little pink line appeared!! My AF is awol I was due today but I think shes coming for sure, got a - yesterday morning on FMU, just a waiting game i'm afraid if you are getting :bfn: xx id say try a superdrug or tescos test, they are pretty good xx

Since TTC my cycles do the ocasional mad thing and it's SO aggravating! I have no idea why, but they've been both short and long. It's tempting to think that our bodies only do it to mess with our heads!

Any updates?

I'm still in...I'm on cd36 of a usual 28 day cycle :wacko:
I'm having af feelings and sharp twinges??
Got a bfn yesterday but haven't tested today as the bfn's are getting me down :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->