Help - no bond with baby :(

so sorry you had such a bad day. everything will seem worse cos lo is ill. its awful when younhave phobias dealing with a poorly child. ive read alot of people findvtge 2nd pregnacey that they font bond quite like the 1st due to being busy also having already been through all the exciting 1sts with the previous baby. could you speak to your mw or doctor to see if theres any support available.

Im sorry but my daughter was born stopped breathing a day later and spent a week hooked up to machines trying to save her life, and mine, i lost so much blood and I was suffering depression. I nearly lost my daughter and I was unable to bond with her for the first week of her life. So it angers me how people keep having children they can't physically bond with, have more children, cant bond with them and I just think you need help before thinking of another pregnancy. That's none of my business, but as I was unable to bond with my own daughter in a different circumstance, makes me struggle to see things in another light specially when you have an older child you still haven't gained a bond with.

Sorry but that's my opinion, I'm sure we are all entitled to on this forum.

Maybe you should get some help to stop projecting your issues onto other random people you don't know....

Hahaha some people. Can't look past the end of their own nose.

Cuddles OP. I struggled to bond with all three of mine in their first few weeks/months. Lots of gentle hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->