HELP!!! not bf related but please help

sunnyday123

TTC #2 :-)
Reaction score
My son is 10 month old and for the past 3 days he's done nothing but cry and wine its getting to me now! He's had the worst cold he's ever had and getting over that but my god he is fighting me and screaming at me. He won't sleep.. ATM hes been waking up at 8 til 1 ( screams if I try getting him down earlier) then screams if I put him down at 3 so he stays awake till 6-7:30 has a bath n book but screams if I put him to bed before 11pm! He's not eating or drinking water he just wants booby milk but he knows its only bedtime I feed him milk. Ughhh when I lay him down he screams and arch's his back n only seems happy if stood up. He's a good sitter but he's started flinging himself backwards as hitting hi head then screams blue murder again! Is this behaviour normal? I'm going to doctors on Monday if not. I feel like crying I'm so stressed but obv can't vent or show I'm upset to baby. Help! He's being so hysterical!

I'd definitely take him to see a dr. There is a developmental phase around this time but what you describe sounds like her might be in pain. Sometimes lying down makes ear infections feel worse and sucking helps relieve the pain. Might be worth getting him checked out? Have you tried calpol, does that stop him screaming? X

I'd definitely take him to see a dr. There is a developmental phase around this time but what you describe sounds like her might be in pain. Sometimes lying down makes ear infections feel worse and sucking helps relieve the pain. Might be worth getting him checked out? Have you tried calpol, does that stop him screaming? X

Thank you for replying! Yes I've tried calpol ugh hate to wait til Monday! My partner took over bathing him and getting his PJs on now all I can hear is hysterical crying. :cry:

this sounds like my little guy the first time he got an ear infection. get well soon.

Are you in the uk? Maybe worth ringing 111 (nhs direct) they will be able to point you in the direction of an on call dr. In your area.
Ear infections can be quite painful and need prompt treatment. Runny noses are quite common with ear infections too, poor mite. Keep up the calpol and nurofen for the time being and maybe place a pillow at the head of his bed underneath the mattress to keep his head slightly elevated xxxx

Are you in the uk? Maybe worth ringing 111 (nhs direct) they will be able to point you in the direction of an on call dr. In your area.
Ear infections can be quite painful and need prompt treatment. Runny noses are quite common with ear infections too, poor mite. Keep up the calpol and nurofen for the time being and maybe place a pillow at the head of his bed underneath the mattress to keep his head slightly elevated xxxx

Thank you diggory yeah I'm in UK. I've given him a pillow since day 1 of cold. Good news is he seems a lot better this morning! Thank god! His nose has stopped running so much too. Going to give him another dose of calpol for good measure :) I just been letting him feed from boob to keep him full as he wasn't eating. He slept with me last night and he woke up 5 times (didn't scream!) Woolol he just rolled up to me and fed without making a fuss. Yay hopefully today will be a good day:) thank you! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->