Help... Not sure what the deal is.

MiaSmiles

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
I hope this is the right spot for this...But I am not sure what is going on... So I am about two weeks late, I assumed that would happen because I have been under a large amount of stress recently... well DH and I kinda had a few boo-boo's? (Okay, ALOT of boo-boo's) between the 6th and the 20th... I have taken about 5 tests all BFN... Well Sunday the 17th I was very relieved because when I wiped I had a little streak of pink! Yay!....and it lasted one wipe... So here I am 2 weeks late, headaches, nausea (threw up at work today..) Smell and food aversions, mild cramping, crazy dreams, and I am totally beat! I fell asleep on my lunch break today! I do not know what is going on... Being two weeks late I feel I should have a BFP if I am?.... Could I have ovulated late? Or am I still just dealing with the stress? what was that weird blood? When would a test show +.....
Please help.... Or any advice.... Charting wise my last Cycle started December 13th and was due January 8th - 15th... stress started around December 30th and ended (for the most part) Jan 6th..... DH and I had US the 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 15th and 20th....
Am I crazy?....:wacko::wacko:

Its possible that stress could of made you ovulate a little late, it certainly sounds like youve got a lot of symptoms i would wait a week and test again

Hey Ladies,
Not sure still what exactly has happened/happening but yesterday I began spotting again, dark brown and pink and today I am bleeding bright red, not yet enough to fill a pad....But a am pretty sure I know the truth.... It's not quite a regular period but its enough that I think I have either lost the baby or simply had a change in my cycle... The Nausea is gone, along with the back pain.
The odd thing is that I have NO cramps... None. I am bleeding enough that I could call it a period but with no cramps it has me even more confused. I am going to track it for now and DH and I are going to get insurance and see about some fertility testing... In the mean time I guess we will just track and try again... Thanks for your support! I can't lie, I am pretty bummed out... I was really feeling like it was our time :/ :nope::nope:

It's hard to say, because you are not out until AF arrives...

To me, it doesn't sound promising with negative pregnancy tests and spotting. But! Everyone is different.

Be sure to keep us posted. I would maybe take a visit to your doc!

I know I am simply beating a dead horse and I should just let this go.. But as anyone experienced bright red bleeding (No clots, its really just red blood mixed with egg-white discharge) Not enough to fill (or even spot) a pad but enough to have me worried...
Has anyone ad this and latter found out they are in fact pregnant? Or am I just not letting go?... If it felt like/looked like a regular period I feel like I would be able to accept this, but it doesn't..

I would say to let it go if you are getting negatives. Although I have had friends who have had pink blood when pregnant.

I never bled when pregnant with my son

I have let go of the hope, always next time! Though I a sad I am also confused by this late, watery, painless AF.... Still bfn's so I don't think it was any kind of pg spotting. Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->