help on concieving...

flump87

Reaction score
hi all im new on here but here goes i have miscarried 6 times now within 2 years and am trying to concieve again can anyone give me some tips on the best ways to improve my chances as i have been feeling like i cant concieve again
thank you any replys will help
xx

Hello hun first of all so sorry for your losses. Have you had any tests to see what is causing them? Also the advice depends on what you are allready doing. I temp each morning before I get up n tecord it in a phone app I also make note of my cervical mucus and use ovulation prediction kits. I am lucky and have a temp drop at the time i ovulate before the rise. I get an increase in cervical mucus like egg white and i get terrible ovulation pain. Dtd at the time you ovulate gives you the best chance. Plus starting this month i am starting to take soy. X

thank you yes i have been undergoing tests since the 4th loss and have been told there is nothing medically wrong. but have lost twice since that so having more tests next month.
i record cervical mucus but do not currently do temp or conception tests but will start after next cycle
thank you

best advice is to bd every second day, not every day. Chart cm and record your temps, if you need more cm, drink green tea, robitussin cough micture and graoefruit juice are all good remedies, or get some pre-seed lubricant. Ensure that you know exactly when you O and have had sex 12-24 hours before O. It takes sperm 12 hours to be ready for the egg so they need to be there waiting in nice fertile cm. OPK's will detect your LH surge which says you are gearing up to O which can be anywhere from 12-48 hours after surge is detected and the ony way to confirm you have actually O'd is for your temp to jump and sustain that rise for at least 3 days.

Even with all the above in place the most fertile couple on the planet have about a 20% chance each cycle!!

Check out the Great Sperm Race Documentary it will blow your mind

I just watched the Great Sperm Race - amazing! Thanks for the tip Miss C!!

I just watched the Great Sperm Race - amazing! Thanks for the tip Miss C!!

yup it's incredible isn't it, I thought I jhad read and understood al there was to know about conception but had no idea about the spermies needing that 12 hours to get ready!! Bloody awesome show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->