Help? Opinions?

Audreyscot

Reaction score
Hello, okay so I posted before about this

I've been checking my dates and trying to plan out what is wrong with my body that makes TTC so difficult. Any help would be much appreciated!

I've been TTC for a good while now, I've charted my periods ranging from

29th December - 3rd January.
14th February to 20th February.
28th march - 2nd April.

I've did the deed on the 13th, 15th, 22nd April and the 16th May for definite then my husband and I waited a while to see if we can get life sorted without the stress of bfn and making AF come later as it gets my hopes up.

I had ovulation sticks, cheap ones and they said I was ovulating around the 15th April... Then from that no sign of AF, I was spotting around the 27th April. It was very dark brown, near enough black and the second day it was almost pink with a bit of brown. I had mild cramping that was definitely no where near a period.

For a few days now I've had cramping but no sign of AF, I pee more and my nipples are extremely sensitive, I noticed today there was white spots on them. I had a very bad sweat today, I couldn't stand I had to sorry about this but completely strip and lay on the bed until I calmed down.

If this sounds familiar could anyone please say? I don't know if it could possibly be PCOS as the only symptom with that I've heard is irregular periods which I do have ranging from 42 days then 30 then 28 then different days.

I had a feeling I was pregnant before but I guess I just tried to convince myself. I've taken 5 tests each coming back bfn.

Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->