Help!! OPK test!

bdawn8403

TTC After A Loss
Reaction score
I have never been good at reading OPKs. I always question myself. I hate them really. Anyway, I have been testing them for about a week now, on day 15 of my cycle today and I have been getting no test line or a very very light almost unable to see line. Today I got a much darker test line and a light control line than usual, however, I am having a hard time determine which is darker. I have 2 pictures, the top test in the photos was done at 2:45pm and the bottom one done at about 4:45 pm. Sorry the pics aren't that great, hard to take a pic of them without getting a shadow on a phone.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

20110823164649.jpg

20110823164807.jpg

i think the top one looks darker.. the bottom one, the control line looks a tiny bit darker than the test line, just a little bit!

They def look positive to me hun, i have just done my first OPK but read so much about them and they def look positive from what i can tell xx good luck x

I got a really strong positive this afternoon and we BD this morning and on sat and sun so hoping thats enough bc my husband ain't got anymore haha

LOL, know all too well how that is.. Had my positive OPK yesterday, went back negative last night.. DH couldn't, eh, 'perform' this morning, so we had to try again tonight & he did it! :spermy: I think part of it's pressure, and the other part is just tired of DTD! GL hun :dust:

LOL, know all too well how that is.. Had my positive OPK yesterday, went back negative last night.. DH couldn't, eh, 'perform' this morning, so we had to try again tonight & he did it! :spermy: I think part of it's pressure, and the other part is just tired of DTD! GL hun :dust:

That is definitely true. I have decided that we started way too early this month considering I didn't know how my body would act after the mc last month. Also I never really know when I ovulate but the calendars I use were pretty darn accurate this month. I think next month if we don't get pregnant from this I will start 3 days before I'm supposed to ovulate instead of a week before.

:thumbup: that's a good plan! we started early too cause I was taking Soy & didn't know if it would bring an earlier O.. But nope, it came right on time, and by the time it was here, we were over it.. :shrug:

:thumbup: that's a good plan! we started early too cause I was taking Soy & didn't know if it would bring an earlier O.. But nope, it came right on time, and by the time it was here, we were over it.. :shrug:

Something I found interesting was I got pregnant last month and I counted it to when I conceived and it was 15 days and today is day 16 for me when I ovulated so maybe the mc will get my cycle to be regular although my average is 33 days.

My average cycle is 34, so does that mean I SHOULD OV around CD 17??? If I got an opk that was that close to positive I'd BD my booty off!

My average cycle is 34, so does that mean I SHOULD OV around CD 17??? If I got an opk that was that close to positive I'd BD my booty off!

I think they usually say to cut your average cycle in half and thats when you should O, whether thats true or not I don't know.

As for the BD, we've done all we can, got started a little too early so now we are both worn out and not really able to finish on his part.

When my cycles are 34 days, I O on CD21, everyone is diff though.. This cycle I O'd on CD21, so I'll have a 34 day cycle. Once you figure out how long your LP is, then you'll know when to expect AF. But it's rare that people know exactly when to expect O, as that can change cycle to cycle.. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->