• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help....opk testing genius's needed!

Chedge have fun with the bding! Keeping fx you catch that little egg this month!

I don't know what to make of today, feeling really crummy. Like I could sleep all day, have sick feeling in back of throat, and feel feverish off and on, and now my stomach is starting to get sick feeling. Really hope I'm not getting sick right at Christmas. I'm on call at work and thank goodness they haven't needed me yet. Just had to complain a little lol

Loula hope you are doing ok haven't heard from you lately?

Sorry guys been crazy here, and wasn't seeing that ant of you had replied!
Feeling mehh too atm bellyfever! Hoping that's good sign for you! Sucks ass tho to feel so shitty! Haha I knew you'd break one out!:)
Mimzy any update?!
Chedge time to do the loving dance!! :)

Merry Christmas to all of you beautiful ladies xxx

There's my loula!!! Sucks feeling crummy!! Already took 2 naps today and not being productive at all, so ready to just go to bed. I couldn't help but break one out and now that I started I will prob just continue everyday now. Finally got some 10miu test on the way and super excited to use them as soon as they get here. When is your next drs appt?

Bellyfever and Loula - sorry you both are feeling crummy!! Everyone has been sick around here. Thankfully we are all feeling better. Hope you both feel better before Christmas!!

bellyfever and loula hope you ladies are feeling better :thumbup:

chedge happy BDing over the holidays, make a christmas baby ! :xmas9:

I felt hopeful yesterday DPO 7 because I had a tiny bit of spotting when I wiped but then it went away. But today my temp took a huge dip. I took it an hour earlier than normal and it was below my coverline at 97.90 then I used a BBT adjusted and it said 98.10 which is barely above cover line. :nope:

Feeling better today! Having lots of creamy/paste like CM. For some reason I just feel like I'm pregnant? Might just be me bring hopefully though. Didn't test this morning staying back tomorrow meeting though! Lol

Mimzy maybe it's an implantation dip???? Would be timing about right with dpo and spotting!!!! Fx

Thanks Mimzy! FX it is just an implantation dip.

Bellyfever - glad you are feeling better today!! Hopefully you get a BFP soon!! I just knew I was pregnant with my DD. I tested several times and got BFN after BFN and was about to give up testing and tested one last time. It was so faint you could hardly see both lines. Our body has a way of telling us, so hopefully your signs are true and you are pregnant!!

Eeeek I hope there are bfps to be seen soon! Feeling better today just sicky still but that will stay around till 12 weeks! Eugh!
I had the same cm Bellyfever! Weird eh? Chedge how was the bedding!?

Mimzi fx it was that dip thing! I don't temp so it's a tad confusing for me. Xxx

Bellyfever and Loula with my first preg I had a TON of thick almost gritty white CM. So hopefully that means BFP for you. If its out of the ordinary its prob a good sign. :thumbup:

Tomorrow I'm DPO 9 I think I might test DPO 10 on Chirstmas even though I know its prob way too early....Last time I didn't get a positive till DPO 12 but wouldn't a Xmas BFP be the best gift ever lol ! I might be getting ahead of myself though...we'll see if my temp is back up tomorrow or not :xmas17:

Poas this morning at 6 dpo :dohh:, just couldn't help myself:blush: both bfn still waiting on my dern 10miu test to show up in mail, which they might be in mailbox as I'm typing this.
Mimzy hope your right about cm fx! I so think you should test tomorrow plenty of women get faint bfp around that time and if it happened on Christmas that would be so special! What did your temp do this morning? Here's mine so far:blush:

Attachments

• 2014-12-24 08.21.50.jpg
    2014-12-24 08.21.50.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-12-24 08.19.35.jpg
    2014-12-24 08.19.35.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2014-12-24-08-38-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-24-08-38-22.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3
Eeeeeek! The testing has commenced! Ah how awesome would it be to get ur new year bfp!

Mimzy how's the temp!?

You need those 10mil tests ASAP women!
Hope your okay Chedge!
Xxx

Bellyfever your chart is still looking good :happydance:

Loula my temp is back up but didn't spike like I was hoping :-/ I think I'll test tomorrow morning! EEEEKKK I'm not to hopefully though...honestly I would be SUPER shocked if I did see a BFP

Your temp is still looking good to mimzy!! Aghhhh I can't wait to test tomorrow and to see yours too!! Got fx for Christmas bfp!!!!!!!

I'm very irritable today and everything is driving me crazy lol. Stress of holiday isn't helping either.

Chedge how are you doing? Hope your busy bding!

well ladies AF showed her ugly face this morning Merry Christmas to me :(

Was my noraml 43 day LONG cycle, won't be able to try again till late feb early march because Dh leaves for military Jan 26th and my cycles are so long I won't O before he leaves :(

Good luck to you ladies!!! I'll still be on here :)

Oh no honey that stupid witch! If he leaves on the 26th that's a full 31 days from now won't you have o'd by then? Ot atleast be in your fertile time to get a last chance oink in?
Do you mind him working away?

Xxx

Ohhh boooo that dern witch it's so mean! I hope you o earlier next month so you can at least try one more time but if not just take that time too try and relax so when he gets back it will be on!!! My dh might be taking a job where he will be gone in Feb for 6 weeks and I'm dreading him being gone that long if he takes it.

Hey everyone!! I'm okay. Was off work for the past 2 days, so I spent it with my DH, DD and family since DH just got back in on Monday from being out of town for work. We have been busy bding!! I'm currently on CD13 and my boobs are sooooo sore. Especially my left one. I didn't start temping. It all just seems so confusing to me, so I'm sticking with the OPK's. I had a little CM yesterday, but not much. The OPK was still negative, so hoping today it will get thicker and I'll get a positive OPK!

Loula - glad you are feeling a little better. Hope the sickness doesn't last too long. I on the other hand was sick my whole pregnancy with DD. Even the day I delivered :(

Bellyfever - Hoping you get your new year bfp!!! As for the hubby taking the job - I will pray for you guys!! It can be hard at times. Would her just be gone for the 6 weeks in February and then back home after that? My hubby is a Lineman and his company has been doing contract work for Dominion Power, so he has been stationed in Virginia for the past 3 years. We live in Georgia, so he is 9-10 hours away from me most of the time. He's normal schedule is 11 days on and 3 days off. Sometimes he gets stuck working most of the month and only coming home 1 weekend a month. It can be so hard at times.

Mimzy - so sorry the witch got you. Hoping you will O before you DH has to leave for a few months.

Thank You ladies :flower:

Loula I normally don't O till lest CD32 :growlmad: But I will for sure BD up until the day he leaves and hopefully O sooner or at least hit the fertile time. The only time I ever O'd sooner was the cycle I took Soy Isoflavones and that is also the cycle I conceived DS. I think I might try the Soy again when DH comes back. I couldn't do it this cycle because you have to start CD1 and I didn't have any and it was Christmas Day.

DH is normally works 10pm-6:30am then watches DS all day while I work then sleeps when I get home. So on a daily basis we don't see each other much. But he is also in the Army National Guard so every once in a while has to leave for that. So that is why he'll be gone for 3 weeks next month.

Chedge that is a lot of time away from your hubby that has to be hard :hugs:

Bellyfever how are you feeling? what DPO are you now?

8dpo today this wad tonight's test! What do y'all think?:blush:

Attachments

• 2014-12-26 23.15.45.jpg
    2014-12-26 23.15.45.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
Here's 9dpo fmu my temp did a big drop this morning too, feeling like I'm out this month.

Attachments

• 2014-12-27 09.03.19.jpg
    2014-12-27 09.03.19.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2014-12-27-09-06-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-27-09-06-43.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads