• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help....opk testing genius's needed!

Mimzy OB said we can check him out if everything checks out good with me. We had a SA done on him back in 2007 when we ttc back then and had 2 mc and everything checked out fine. But that's been a while ago, hopefully it's just something with me or nothing at all. I would rather it be something so i would have an answer for why it's not happening though.

Loula bet your excited for scan! I cant believe is all ready been that long. Are you starting to get a little bump yet? Had your mooring sickness started to subside yet? Hoping to see pic of the little bean!

Hello ladies I need your advice

I was having some cramping so I thought maybe I'm ovulating early this month. And sure enough I had a temp rise this am. I was not using OPKs because my new ones haven't arrived yet and I really didn't think I'd be O'ing this early. The only other time I O'd CD21 was when I was taking soy and got my BFP.

Me and DH did BD yesterday but I got up right afterwards and went to the bathroom each time because I didn't know I was O'ing I thought I wouldn't till CD32ish....

But question why would my temp rise and I still got a positive OPK this am? Wouldn't the OPK be negative or more faint if I had indeed O'd?

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
I think according to what I've read on here that it's fairly commen to have anywhere from 1-5 days positive opk's but to have the temp rise on the second day in to indicate ovulation the previous day! Get bd'ing as much as possible! Huge improvement with early ovulation tho I reckon your body just knew it needed to do it early!

Well this is actually my 3rd baby and let's just say being tired isn't a option with having a 10 month old baby! So I'm muscling through it :)

Bellyfever glad to hear things are rolling with the ob! Morning or all day sickness is still hanging about unfortunately but if I eat regularly it's not to bad, not got a bump yet just still got a mummy tummy from having Elliot, excited about the Scan which is in 6 days! Woop! Will deffo post a pic! Erm tbh I think boy just cause I already have two and this is no different really to all my pregnancys... Maybe I'm wrong tho! ;)

Xx

False alarm my temp was back down this am :cry: I don't have anymore OPKs left so not sure about that...but I have been having cramping on and off all day. Which is common for me around ovulation. If my temp isn't up tomorrow I'll just assume my body tried to O and gave up. :wacko:

Bellyfever when do you go in to have your progesterone and estrogen levels checked? I have herd of ladies getting their BFP first cycle after having that HSG test!

Loula 2 kids and one on the way, I imagine you don't have time to be tired!

AFM: My temp was up this am and with the cramping I had yesterday I"m 99% sure I did ovulate. I guess we'll see what my temp is tomorrow to know for sure. And we didn't BD yesterday because I think we both just needed a night off.

Mimzy that is great you o'd earlier! Keeping fingers crossed for you! Your temp looks good, and it sounds like you bd plenty before o so hopefully there was enough swimmers up there waiting and caught that little eggy. Bring on the tww craziness!!

I'm still waiting to o, on CD 16 now and no sign yet, last month was a good month oing on CD16. Have a feeling it's going to happen later this month, boooo. But as soon as I o I have 4 different times for blood drawls to find out levels throughout the tww.

CD 16 almost there! Hope tomorrow or next day get positive. Just thought I'd share, normally have EWCM when they stay turning like this and I'm still just creamy. Hope my body isn't playing tricks :coffee:

Attachments

• 2015-01-17 16.43.14.jpg
    2015-01-17 16.43.14.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
Bellyfever you're almost there! Hope you O soon I know I would be very anxious with getting that testing done. So fingers crossed you O soon and don't have a long cycle.

AFM: I'm not feeling confident this TTW. I'm only 3 dpo but feeling doubtful already. We didn't BD the day that I O'd. And I was having symptoms similar to AF yesterday and then feel fine today so far. I know its still very early but with my first pregnancy I had symptoms right away and knew things were different. I guess its just the waiting game :wacko:

Mimzy I am very anxious to get this testing done and know the results. You still have a really good chance as long as you bd day or 2 before you o. My OB actually says that's better to have them little swimmers there waiting rather then timing it to day of o.

Loula have you been for your scan yet?

Hey no my scan is on Wednesday :) as soon as I have it I'll update with a photo and due date!

Mimzy your still deffo in, I only bd once the night I first got my postive opk so god knows when I actually ovulated but I deffo bd'd before and not when it had been released!
Tbh I didn't feel much different apart from af symptoms every other day or so!

Bellyfever I only got one day of Ewcm maybe two and not till I got a postive opk so you'll hopefully get yours when your opk's are positive, tomorrow or Tuesday! Looking forward to knowing the results of your blood tests! :) get b'ding anyway xxx

Here is yesterday's afternoons test (top) and this mornings test (bottom). I know this mornings test is positive but would yall consider last night's positive or not?:happydance:

Attachments

• 2015-01-19 06.31.07.jpg
    2015-01-19 06.31.07.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
I would consider it positive, id say if you'd took it at 10pm it would of been darker so go from Sunday night as first positive! Now get bd'ing!! Also when do you now have bloods? You temping still? Xxz

If I o today then I have to get blood work done on 4,7,9,11 dpo. I'm still temping and haven't had spike yet so hoping I o today since we bd night before last and we have a date set for tonight. It will hopefully be good timing this month.

Good Luck Bellyfever catch that egg! :spermy:

AFM: I'm 4 DPO and feeling very non preg. :-/ I had some spotting today after BM. Very early for spotting might be from BDing last night? :shrug:

Just for your viewing pleasure :winkwink: temp went up a little this morning so hope it keeps going up. Pretty sure I o'd yesterday afternoon, felt the pinch when I was leaving work and rushed home to get it in:happydance:
My sister in law got her bfp yesterday at 10dpo, hope I get mine this month with her. Was little jealous that they have been only trying for 3 months and boom it happened for them and we've have bfn for 10 months now :cry: but I'm still super happy for them, it's just hard when we want it to happen so bad and is not.

Mimzy maybe it could be early implantation? Doesn't usually happen that early but anything it possible or it could have been from bding also if you went at it good :winkwink: FX

Loula tomorrow is the big day! Getting excited to see that little bean! Or well I guess the little bean had turned into a little Fruit by now :happydance:

Attachments

• 2015-01-20 09.40.26.jpg
    2015-01-20 09.40.26.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2015-01-20-10-02-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-20-10-02-01.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
I'm confused positive then it faded now back positive? Had left sided o pain last 2 days now this mooring I have right side o pain?? Temp hasn't shot up either, what do yall think? I don't know if I o'd?:nope::shrug::dohh:

Attachments

• 2015-01-21 05.29.45.jpg
    2015-01-21 05.29.45.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2015-01-21-05-31-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-21-05-31-30.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
Baby bean :) bit further on than I thought :/ so looks like opk's are t all that accurate! I'm 12 weeks 2 days! Due 3rd August! All Is well, but got a 4.5cm cyst on my right ovary!

Bellyfever maybe you tried to O but didn't and now your other side is releasing! Keep doing the deed! :)!

Mimzy keep us updated! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Bellyfever I agree that is very confusing. But I don't think you've O'd quite yet. Keep up the BDing you must be close!

Loula Yah for second trimester, that was my favorite. What do they plan to do about the cyst, is it painful?

AFM: 6DPO not feeling prego had some more spotting yesterday but only once when I wiped. So strange before DS I never spotted in my LP but last month I had some spotting at 7DPO and this month I had some at 4 and 5 DPO so far. I'm starting to get concerned, if I have a hormone imbalance or something. :wacko:

Mimzy I have spotting in LP also and my OB said it could be from low progesterone but Jay now testing it this month so we will find out. When are you planning on testing?

Loula omg that's crazy your further along! Guess everything checked out ok? Can't wait to find out if it's boy or girl!

AFM: asked OB at work today to look at my chart and he said he thinks I more then likely o'd Monday by the looks of everything but can't be sure till I go for labs on Friday. So that put my mind at ease a little. Having cramps today.

I'm just flat out confused at my body right now. My temp hasn't went up like it usually does after o. I had my positive opk x3 days, Monday being the strongest. I still have EWCM and on day 6 of that:wacko:. Usually only have 2-3 days of it. Yesterday and today having mild period type cramps which does usually happen after o but that's my only sign. Nips usually are sore by now after o and they feel just fine. OB thinks if I did o it would have been Monday by the look of my chart but FF hasn't detected o yet either. I'm going tomorrow for 1st blood draw and that will let us know for sure but just confused cuz I can usually tell pretty easy when I o so it making me feel like I haven't. :wacko::dohh::wacko:

Attachments

• 2015-01-22 07.57.12.jpg
    2015-01-22 07.57.12.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2015-01-22-08-00-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-22-08-00-42.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads