Help....opk testing genius's needed!

I don't see any line sorry Bellyfever but its still VERY early. I didn't get my BFP till DPO 12 with DS

10 dpo today this is test with fmu. Had brown spotting yesterday evening that is now gone. :blush: hope I had some implantation action going on yesterday! Fx

Attachments

• 2014-12-28 06.31.25.jpg
    2014-12-28 06.31.25.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2014-12-28-06-34-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-28-06-34-29.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi Ladies!! How is everyone?

Bellyfever - any update on testing? FX you get your BFP!!!

Hi! I'm just waiting till CD32 to O :wacko: prob won't start OPK testing till around CD30 these long cycles suck :( only CD 7 now

Yes Bellyfever hows it going?!?!?!?

Happy NYE ladies :flower:

Hey ladies! I had what I thought was the start of my bfp but turned out they were just really evil evaps!! Went to my Dr and had blood work drawn and it was neg. AF should come on full blast today right on time. Temp dipped below cover line this morning also. Made appt with Dr to discuss other interventions to help us along so want get to try them this cycle but guess in February cycle we will since appt isn't till 12th. Wondering what he will want to do? I'm guessing clomid but not sure. I work with him a hospital so hoping to see him before then and ask him what his preferences are.

How is everyone else doing??

Chedge you o'd yet?

Mimzy I really hope you o earlier!! Fx! Have you ever talked to Dr about your long cycles??

Loula hope you doing good? How are the little ones doing? I was all down in the dumps after my testing mishap.

Happy New Year!!

hi bellyfever

glad your ok.. and atleast you know where you stand now!! still cant get over them evaps :(

hope your ok!!!

and good luck with docs for you hun

FX for your bfp soon XX

Thanks emma!! The witch has show her face today full blown!! Ughhh, feels like my uterus is trying to escape!! I still can't get over them evaps either and that they happened for a couple days in a row at that! Maybe this cycle it will happen and then if not hopefully Dr will put me on clomid or something and it will happen in Feb!!

Bellyfever how long have you been TTC?

Before I got preg. with my first I had been on BCP for 10 years so I thought my cycles were long and irregular maybe from that and my OB told me it could be from stress and low BMI why I wasn't getting preg. she wouldn't intervene with clolmid or anything till I had been TTC for a year.

I ended up doing my own research and discovered that my estrogen was low. So I took Soy Isofavlones which increases your estrogen and that was the only time I O'd sooner and the only time I got a BFP. So when DH comes back I think I'll try the Soy again come February.

Sorry just saw you've been TTC since march :dohh:

Hey can anyone help me??
My cd1 started 24/25th Dec. We dtd on cd8 and on day 9 I had bad cramps. day 10 I started testing and got a strong ish line and the past 3 days the line had got fainter each time. I am now on cd13 and very faint line. As you can see below (this doesn't include todays though).

can anyone tell me am I likely to have ovulated around the time we dtd ? Or am I likely to soon? bairing in mind tomorrow is day14 and the line is fading each day.

Please help xx

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 2
If on CD 10 the line was as dark as the control then its positive and you are likely to ovulated within 24 hours of getting a positive OPK. So you would may have dtd at the right time and caught the egg. Did you dtd on CD 10? How long are your cycles?

We dtd on cd9. On cd10 I had.cramps and took the test and the line was darkest on cd 10 then seems to have got lighter.
My cycles are normally around 28days but my period only lasts 3 days. It ended on 28th. Does this mean I am likely to ovulate earlier?

Hey mimzy! Sorry haven't been on here in couple days. Yes been trying since March. Think my OB will prob do some testing first hopefully. I work with him at hospital and already given him heads up, so I know he will help us in some way just don't know what steps he takes first. Hopefully it's just something easy like with you and the low estrogen. As for opk test type I just use ic and have always gotten positives on them. Have you ever talked to your ob about your long cycles because I thought around 35 days was around max for being "normal" side of long?? I would drive myself mad if I was having long cycles like you with ttc. I had a 51 day cycle back in July and bout went looney then!

Bellyfever That's good that you have a close relationship with your OB. Once I was preg. I switched from my OB to a Midwife. My Ob was no help with regarding my long cycles. She just said it was stress or low bmi and told me to 'relax and eat a cookie" really pissed me off actually...so I didn't even want to go back to her.

It really does suck having these long cycles only gives me 6-7 chances a year and the waiting is horrible! I have to wait till CD32-34 to even O and most women are done with their cycle by then! If I don't get preg this cycle I'm going to try Soy then if that doesn't work. I'll make an appointment with my midwife to discuss my long cycles.

Hey everyone sorry it's been a while since I've been on, little man had a horrendous ear infection that perforated his right ear drum!
How is everyone??
What cd's are we on ladies??
Had first midwife appt on Tuesday went ok she just said I was likely to have diabetes again as I'd had it with the last baby and cause I didn't wait long enough between babies oh and I'm fat! Walked away feeling shit!
Bellyfever I was gutted after your evil evaps but am hoping and praying for a bfp this month!
Memzy what cd are you on now? You still thinking hubby will be away before next O?

Happy new year ladies xx

Loula hope your little man is feeling better!:hugs: what day are you? Are you going to get on Metformin? I've read of ladies getting on that then getting their BFP!

I'm on CD19 and still waiting to O :growlmad: I'll prob O around CD 32-34 So fertile days around Jan 24-27th and DH leaves the 24th :dohh: So we might have a chance but I'm not getting my hopes up for this month. Next shot won't be till early March because of my long cycles :(

Hey mimzy I got my bfp 11 weeks ago! Patiently awaiting my 12 week scan next week! Eeek excited much! :)
They'll put me on metformin again if I have gestational diabetes and then I'll go onto insulin! Just means I'll get huge and can't have sugar! God damn thought that was the only time we can have lots of sugar when we are pregnant. Xx

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on here either lately buti went and spoke with my OB today about interventions we can start as nothing seems to be happening in this department. He said my charting looks really good. Have done all the other blood work when we started ttc that was normal other then I have MTHFR but take a special pnv with just foliate since my body can't process folic acid properly. So the only other blood work testing is progesterone and estrogen which after I o this month I will go 4 different days to have them levels checked. He said if nothing is wrong there then we can do the HSG to check my tubes and that that alone sometimes can help improve chances of conceiving in the months after the procedure. I just hate waiting and the not knowing.

Loula silly me that I missed that :dohh: a very late CONGRATS to you lol
I remember I could not wait for the 12 week scan!!! Any intuition on if its a boy or girl? The day of mine I was so excited and nervous that I was physically sick hahah! So second time around is this pregnancy going fast or slow. Do you still feel like a zombie first trimester or don't have time to let the fatigue get to you?

Bellyfever I totally understand the waiting and not knowing is so very frustrating :growlmad: Once everything checks out with you are they going to test your husband? Or have you already done that? Hope you get your BFP soon and don't even have to worry about any of that any more :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->