• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help....opk testing genius's needed!

Yay mimzy! Glad you did o and even better it happened for us on the same day! Glad to have tww friend. This is my first month doing the progesterone and mine are pills instead of suppositories. What did they tell you that scared you about taking it?

Bellyfever looks like we have even more in common this month, both trying progesterone for the first time :haha:

She said she has to share with her patients but in rare cases there has been noted birth defects and a slightly increased rate of still birth. Which terrified me (the still birth) But it is something that our bodies make naturally anyways and for us women who need it its because our bodies aren't making enough of it. So really how bad could it be? Lest that is what I"m telling myself. I read side effects can be bad but I don't really care about that more just worried about the baby if I conceive. Did your doctor not mention anything? I think I'll do more research on it but I'll prob end up giving it a try. She said if I do become preg. I will continue the progesterone till 9 weeks when the placenta is fully functioning on its own. Have you already started the progesterone? Feel any different?

No he didn't say anything about those side effects, scarey but i feel if that was going to happen then it would happen anyways. I've read a little about it and everything I read says it can basically cause increased prego symptoms in tww, with tiredness being the one everyone was mentioning a lot. Haven't seen much on the side effects your MW told you about, but I'm with you that its already a hormone that's in the body we are just adding more since we don't have as much so what's that going to hurt? I took my 1st pill this afternoon and about an hour after I felt a little loopy headed and got really tired. Loopy headedness is gone now but was weird, still have tired feeling though. When are you starting your suppositories? We're gonna be 3dpo tomorrow, hope this tww flies by! I'm so excited we are going through this together!

Temps as of today, going up but progesterone will be affecting it also just wanted to share:flower:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-21-09-45-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-21-09-45-35.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
Bellyfever our charts are looking very similar, I pray its a good sign for us! Okay getting over excited but how cool would it be if we both were prego together too, same due dates :haha:

My boss who is also a very close friend just found out she is preg yesterday! This will be her third and last baby. I was very excited for her but she asked if I don't get preg this cycle to hold off for three months so that we both won't be on maternity leave at the same time (I"m her right hand) but I don't know how I feel about putting TTC off for three months just because of work?! Is that selfish of me? What would you do?

Oh and I decided not to try the progesterone this month. I picked up the RX so I have it if I change my mind or want to try it next cycle though.

Mimzy, that would be awesome if we was both pregers this month! We would so have the same due date! I wouldn't worry about what your work is telling you. You can't put your life on hold for 3 months just because someone else is pregers around the same time you will be. If it was me i would just keep going with it. DH and i are both starting new jobs next month and we're just keeping with it full blast. It would probably be smart for us to wait a few more months but we just don't want too. They will make it work at your work regardless. I would kinda be offended if my work asked me to do that. If it doesnt happen this month you think you will try the progesterone next month? Wonder why they gave you suppositories and i was given the pill? He told me it could change once i become pregnant though.

Well feeling pretty discouraged today. My temp is still above cover line but my temps were a lot higher than previous cycles during my LP then today it dipped down to my normal LP temps. :(

I don't think I'm going to try the progesterone next cycle. I haven't had any spotting this LP yet but I do think I will try the Soy Isoflavones like I did the cycle I got preg. with DS.

How are you feeling? Are your temps still rising?

Well Mimzy i think your Temps look great! Especially today's that shot up there! Mine ate just hanging around the same range, and with taking this progesterone i don't know how accurate they really are? When ate you planning on testing? I'm trying to hold of as long as possible since I'm so tired of be disappointed every month. DH has urologist appt today but it's snowing here and hope the office doesn't close. Everyone goes crazy when it snows here, lol. :dohh: I'm also having loads of creamy CM. But trying not to symptom spot this tww since taking the prog.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-24-08-45-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-24-08-45-38.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 2
Yes I was very happy to see my temp jump up today! Hopefully it stays up[-o< TMI warning-- DH said this am when we BD that it felt (down there) how it felt when I was preg. I told him not to get his hopes up though.:haha: I'm really trying not to this cycle even though my midwife told me there is nothing wrong with getting your hopes up. It just seems like a bigger let down when you see that BFN if you do. My CM is normally creamy after O and the cycle I was preg I had a TON of creamy CM. This cycle I'm actually very dry... when I check for it, its clear/watery. :shrug:

Your temps are looking good! And the usually more CM is a good sign too. Are you experiencing any side effects from the Progesterone? Hope DH's appointment goes well today. What state are you in? I'm in Chicago so we are used to lots of snow and freezing weather. :wacko:

I'm not going to temp till at least 10 DPO which would be Saturday. I didn't get a positive last time till 12 DPO so I'm not expecting much. What day are you?

Thats a good sign that DH noticed a difference! I really hope we both get our BFP this month. Think I'm going to try and start at 8-9dpo but going to try and hold off till 10 like you. I was itching to test this morning but know i want see anything. Symptom wise I've had sore nips off and on, lower back pain and cramps a couple times. I've only noticed the prog makes me a little more tired but not bad. I've gone into deep sleep every night since i started it which i guess is a good thing. We live in North Carolina and they make a huge deal when we just get a dusting of snow lol.

Well DH urologist appt went good yesterday. Structurely everything looks great. I was so proud of him this morning for doing his thing in a cup so i could take it to be analysised. Hope we will have results back by Friday. I'm so anxious to know. I broke down and did a test last night lol but of course it was negative, i just couldn't resist. Haven't done one today though, so proud of myself. Will prob be doing one in the morning more then likely:winkwink: not having any symptoms except the loads of creamy CM, which is super gross feeling all the time. So have figured out if I take the prog and stay awake a little bit after it makes me really out of it, like drunk feeling almost for a few hours after:wacko: i def wouldn't be able to take it in the morning if I wanted to function that day. I don't know why is making me feel that way but guess it's normal since he said it could make me drowsy. How are you doing today mimzy? Any symptoms?

Loula hope your doing good? Haven't heard from you in a while. Have you been for your anatomy scan yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-25-10-55-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-25-10-55-04.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
Good job Bellyfever's DH:winkwink: I would be anxious for the results too. Your temps are looking good and the extra creamy CM is a good sign especially if that is not normal for you.When I was preg with DS I had loads of creamy CM. I read progesterone can make you very tired and its best to take at night time. I read the drug fact sheet that came with my suppositories even though I never took them and it said not to operate a vehicle or heavy machinery while taking it until you know how you will react. So I think what you are feeling is completely normal. I read the suppositories can cause gross cm but I assume that is different from the pills form.

AFM: Temp was still up today which I was VERY happy to see. These are the highest LP temps I have ever had so I'm hoping that is a good sign. And my cm is not how it was with DS but it is also very different than any other cycle during my LP so I think that is a good sign. Its not as dry as it has been but still way more dry than normal for me. Its very clear and watery texture. I have very mild twinges every now and then but thats not all that out of the ordinary for me. And my appetite has been huge. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much and be disappointed :nope: Not going to test till at lest Saturday maybe hold off till Sunday.

Loula and all you other girls how you been??!!

Hi girls, I'm okay :)
My 20 week scan is in just under three weeks so still a while away, had a diabetes test which thankfully was negative as I had it with ellibob and really don't want it this time round, struggling a little with feeling fat, my skin and hair are horrendous too. But I'm not really complaining as I know how selfish that is.

Glad to hear you both are in the tww together, will be keen to see the outcome! Uber proud of your dh bellyfever my other half would tell me where to shove it unfortunately! Xxx

:blush: Ok Ok my addiction got the best of me and tested again today, swear i see super super faint shadow irl but that's me prob being line eye crazy:wacko: took a opk also for fun.

Attachments

• 2015-02-25 11.50.06.jpg
    2015-02-25 11.50.06.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
Loula sorry to hear you're feeling a little down :hugs:

Bellyfever I don't see a second line on the HCG sorry but you know its still SUPER early! Are you using wondfos?

Loula glad you tested negative for diabetes this pregnancy! You're pregnant not fat just remember that! You can work of that weight afterwards. Try to stay positive.

Mimzy yes using wondfo tests this time. Haven't used them before, so we'll see how they do.

I'm using wondfos for the first time this cycle too! Hope they work good for us!

I see what you see with the shadow line, hoping its turned into something more by now if it was the start?!
Hows the testing guys? Xxx

I tested again this morning bfn still, feeling out already. How we get DH SA today.

Bellyfever try a different test. I had a shadow of a line yesterday on wondfo then today I used FRER and got my BFP!!!!:happydance::happydance:
EDD is Nov. 11th I'm only 9 DPO so still very early. I really hope you get your BFP too! Let us know how DH's tests came back. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->