• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help....opk testing genius's needed!

Bellyfever I don't blame you for being confused! Your temps seem a little erratic. Have you been doing anything differently? Maybe not sleeping as well? Good thing you go in for testing tomorrow so you can get some answers! Good luck! let us know what they say.

I hope I don't have low progesterone because then I have low estrogen and low progesterone :dohh: 7 DPO today and my temp was slightly elevated and early this am I had some sharp pains in my pubic/groin area. And still having some pains every now and then. But I also didn't sleep well because my son has croup..poor little guy :nope: So my temp could of been up because of that...just don't want to get my hopes up...I guess we'll see what my temp does tomorrow. I plan on testing Sunday morning even though it will be early only 10DPO and last time I didn't get a positive till 12DPO but DH leaves Sunday for three weeks so I want to test before he leaves.

Mimzy can't wait for you to test!!! I'm just glad you two got to try one more time before dh leaves. I haven't done anything different that i can think of this month compared to the past months, other then I feel like I stress a little more each month it doesn't happen. Hope I will get results back tomorrow afternoon.

Bellyfever any news?

Mimzy can't wait for testing to begin! Keeping everything crossed for you :)

Not feeling to great ATM ladies but I'm sure as the weeks progress I'll get excited! Xxx

No results from today's tests yet. Dying to know, thinking I'm not gonna get then back till Monday now since it's later tonight. I have to work this weekend so I'll be stalking him if he's there:haha: I have to go back Monday, Wednesday and Friday next week for the rest of the labs. Temp went up a little more this mooring to where FF finally confirmed o this past Monday. My symptoms aren't like they usually are after o. Nips/boobs still aren't sore and they usually are. Only having cramps that haven't even been as bad today and almost gone? Weird?:shrug:

Loula sorry your not feeling to great. Hope it's just yucky prego symptoms and nothing else brewing.:hugs:

Mimzy only 2 more days till testing! I'm gonna try and holds out as long as I can this month but i know how i am so it will be hard once i get the itch. :dohh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-23-18-12-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-23-18-12-26.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
Nothing my way yet, going for another draw today at 7dpo, I'm holding out strong and no testing yet.

Mimzy did you test yesterday or today????????

BFN yesterday at 10DPO not all that shocked though since last time didn't get BFP till DPO12. No AF still... thought for sure Friday night that AF was coming either that night or by the morning but nothing. Sunday I got the flu and felt terrible. My temp was super high this am but that very well could be from being sick. If still no AF I'll test again tomorrow.

Bellyfever I know you must be super anxious to get those results!

How come you haven't had your results yet Bellyfever? I don't know how long these things take!

Mimzy eeeek exciting, obvs not about the flu but tbf I got sick when I got my bfp this time! Fx!!!

Bellyfever can't believe you haven't tested yet! Uber impressed xxxx

And the obsession has begun! :blush: couldn't hold out any longer 8dpo, of course bfn. Spoke with ob office yesterday and they want release my results until I go in and speak with Dr after all of them have been drawn. Have appt Monday afternoon. Hate to wait that long since I'll be starting next cycle next Tuesday. Hopefully I will see him at work before then :winkwink: Temps are still up and having loads of cm. Really gross like every time I go to bathroom could be changing under ware it so much. I usually have an abundance but not this much.

Mimzy have you tested again?

Attachments

• 2015-01-27 07.55.47.jpg
    2015-01-27 07.55.47.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2015-01-27-08-03-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-27-08-03-47.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1
Bellyfever when I got my BFP I had a TON of gritty thick white CM. If its unusual for you then that is a very good sign!

AFM: I'm beyond frustrated!!! :growlmad: Took another test this am. Used FRER which is supposed to tell you 6 days before your missed period and super sensitive and got a BFN. :cry: I'm just frustrated because my LP is never this long and if I was preg. I should get a positive on a FRER by now! Super confused too because Friday I thought it would be here by now and now nothing?! :wacko:

Hope you're right mimzy. Well its good sign that AF still hasn't shown her face but I would have thought that you would have something on a test by now too. Maybe it's just late implantation? Keep your hopes up and as long as AF hasn't shown her ugly face your still in the game. Any signs that AF is coming or no?

Stalking ladies! Bellyfever as if you have to wait till Monday. Not cool!
Mimzy any sign or bfp or af yet?

Xxx

Still no signs of AF :growlmad: I'm really confused because thought for sure it was coming on Friday had bad cramps. Yesterday after pushing for a BM (constipated) I had a tiny glob of red with creamy cm but then nothing. :shrug: And don't feel like AF is coming. I have never had an LP this long. I'm going to test again on Friday if still no AF that will be DPO 15.

That's strange mimzy? Maybe tomorrow will show something?

Afm: 10dpo today and still all bfn, think I'm out i don't feel like this is the month. Got first 2 test results back progesterone 4dpo - 12.2, 7dpo - 14.5. Didn't really know what they meant and haven't seen my OB at work lately so tracked down some of our residents and asked them and they said it's very controversial subject but that my numbers sound good so far as for meaning i o'd.

Bellyfever well at least you know you did in deed O and that they look good so far. Hopefully you can find out more. I would be googling like crazy LOL

AFM: still no AF my temp dropped a bit today but still above cover line. I had some spotting after BM again but that was it, stopped right away. This is the longest LP I have EVER had.. I would get excited but I really don't feel preg. I think my body is just playing tricks on me :cry:

UPDATE: AF showed her ugly face...its just light spotting but pretty sure it will be full blown by tonight...

Will at least she finally came mimzy and you can move on to this new cycle. I'm ready for my witch to show up now 11dpo and sill bfn so tired of stressing over it. Think next month i might try to relax and not test and maybe not chart, feel like I'm bout to break if I keep this stress/obsession growing. Might try to focus on something else just don't know if I can.

Hey Mimzy sorry to hear af showed but now it's a fresh cycle hopefully a valentines bubba!

Bellyfever I'm hoping af doesn't show her face but of she does will
They give you clomid soon? Xxx

Well 13dpo today still all BFN. Yesterday had 2 gushes of bright red blood with bm and thought i was starting early but it's gone today just a little spotting but getting more crampy so i know AF is on her way. I go to talk to OB tomorrow afternoon about all results. Debating wither to do the HSG next cycle or just wait?

Good luck today Bellyfever! Let us know what you find out:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->