• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help....opk testing genius's needed!

I'm also wondering about your news Bellyfever!?

Loula how are you doing?

I"m only CD 7 still have two weeks at least till I O :growlmad:. I got Wondfo O strips this time around and I'm taking baby aspirin again. Thinking of taking EPO too since that worked for me when I got preg with DS. DH comes home Feb 14th so looks like we'll have a shot this month [-o<

Hey girls sorry didn't update Monday after appt. Progesterone is on lower side of normal and estrogen is on higher side so he wants to try bumping up my progesterone after i o to help even it out hopefully with the estrogen. He said it looks like im oing fine on my own. Scheduled HSG for next wed morning. He also wants DH to go see urologist and have a work up and SA. DH wasn't quite up to it when i talked to him at first but letting it set in then bringing it up again before long. If everything looks good on HSG then that will help me to convince him to go. Was supposed to have started yesterday and still just having spotting that's been happening since Saturday.

We'll update: AF and her full glory has finally shown today

Hey girls! How's everyone doing? I am having my HSG done tomorrow morning. Getting a little nervous about it. Hope y'all are doing good? Mimzy you getting close to oing yet? Loula how's the bump coming along?

Bellyfever That is exciting news. I've heard of several women getting preg first cycle after HSG! :happydance:

I'm still at least a week away (I'm CD 13) if I O CD 22 like last month. But I could not O till CD 32 like the months before as well :wacko:. But DH isn't home till Saturday anyways so at least I know I won't O before he gets home :thumbup:

Well that's great he's coming home this weekend so you want have to miss a month. I hope you o early this month! Fx

AFM: Had HSG this morning and it was a breeze. I was really nervous about it this morning. Didn't really even hurt, just a couple mild cramps. My period cramps are way way worse. But anyways everything looked great. He said it should increase our chances to conceive over the next few months so we'll see.

Am I being really stupid, what's a hsg?
Hey everyone :) me and bump are okay, don't feel pregnant anymore which is nice I.e no sickness but worrys me as I don't feel baby move yet. Got my 20 week scan on elliots first birthday which is 4 weeks on Tuesday.
Mimzy deffo good that dh is around for baby making this month, other than aspriin what's the other thing you said you might take?!
Bellyfever what cd are you on now? Xxx

Loula, the hsg is where he inserted a catheter through the cervix and puts dye into the uterus which should spill out of the tubes if not blocked. They watch with x-ray while it's being done. Dr said it can help increase fertility by like 25% cuz if there was any cellular debris in my tubes that's prohibiting the egg meeting the sperm them it clears it out. But we'll see. I'm on CD 13 today. Just waiting for o to hurry up and get here.

Loula glad your not sickly feeling any more. Hopefully it will stay away. Are you going to find out of boy or girl with next scan?

Mimzy how is it going your way?

Bellyfever when they were doing the HSG did he say everything looked good and no blockage?

AFM: DH is finally home :happydance: Opk yesterday was def negative today its still negative but getting closer! Hopefully I O soon I"m sooo sick of waiting. :growlmad:

Loula I know you must be anxious to find out the gender. I know I was. If I remember correctly you don't really have a preference right? Any names picked out already?

Oh and I'm talking Evening Primrose Oil, aspirin, prenatal, using soft cups, and conceive plus lube this cycle.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2
Mimzy we are looking about the same with opk test today! Mine don't usually get darker this early, also had huge glob of EWCM this afternoon. I'm not supposed to o till this weekend but maybe it's going to happen sooner. Everything looked great with HSG, no blockages. :thumbup: maybe we will o around same time!

I'm taking prenatal, baby aspirin, progesterone and using soft cups also

Attachments

• 2015-02-16 14.10.35.jpg
    2015-02-16 14.10.35.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
Bellyfever thats great there was no blockages and loads of EWCM is always a good thing!

My OPK was almost not even there at all this am. Which is so confusing because yesterday's was getting pretty dark. For both tests I used FMU and my urine was not diluted :shrug:. I had some EWCM this am too but my temp was not elevated so I know I haven't O'd yet. Getting so impatient I just want to O' already. :dohh:

Well my body is surprising me early this month!:thumbup: I've never had positive OPK at CD14! Don't know if that HSG had something to do with it or what but wouldn't think so.

Mimzy mine was lighter this morning with FMU but then this afternoon bam positive out of no where. Hope yours is very soon to follow then we can go through the TWW together! :happydance:

Attachments

• 2015-02-17 17.52.00.jpg
    2015-02-17 17.52.00.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
yah! :happydance: time to get busy :winkwink: are they having you go in for any testing this month?

AFM: Still very negative OPK this am with FMU :growlmad: I really hope I O soon too!

Here's this mornings:thumbup:

Come on mimzy!:hugs:

Attachments

• 2015-02-18 14.29.13.jpg
    2015-02-18 14.29.13.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
congrats bellyfever on pos OPK... good luck this cycle!! Xx

Eeewk for the positive opk so early bellyfever, fx it's your month. Especially with the hsg you had done :)

Think we are finding out the sex, I don't think incan wait lol! We only have a girls name picked which we know it wont be....willow!

Eeeeek getting bd'ing the pair of you!! Lol xxx

Loula I love the name Willow!

Bellyfever I think I could possibly be O'ing soon! I felt a sharp pin like feeling on my right ovary that only lasted a minute. I"m going to BD when I get home from work. DH already knows to be ready LOL

Thanks emma!

Loula I love the name Willow also! It's very pretty. Can't wait to know the gender.

Mimzy I have dh on stand by at home tonight also lol. Funny how that happens. Hopefully that punch is you getting ready to o! Fx girlie

AFM: opk negative tonight when i got home so we'll see what temp does in the morning as felt cramping and super bloated this afternoon.

Took another OPK when I got home from work and negative but I BD anyways and used softcup and conceive plus lube. And this am my temp was elevated not as much as it normally is after O. It was 98.20 normally after O its 98.34 but it could be a gradual rise :shrug: I just feel like I did O yesterday with that pin like feeling I felt on my right side for only a minute. I guess tomorrow's temp will tell. Also I go see the midwife tomorrow morning. Will they be able to do some sort of testing to confirm O?

Bellyfever how was your temp this am?

Mimzy your temp is going up, hopefully that is a good sign. What are you going to midwife appt for? I don't know if they can check your hormone levels to see if your o'd or not? Have you been having fertile CM? Let us know how it goes?

AFM: temp has shot up yesterday and today. DH has appt next Tuesday with urologist to get fertility work up done. He finally decided to go instead of waiting.:thumbup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-20-10-14-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-20-10-14-27.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
Positive I O'd on Wed CD21 which is a day earlier than last cycle which makes this the earliest I have O'd! :happydance:

Looks like we O'd the same day Bellyfever! Yah for being in the TWW together!:thumbup:

I went to the midwife to ask questions about my irregular cycles and spotting I had during my LP last cycle. She said everything looks normal and since I just stopped breastfeeding in Nov. to not be too concerned just yet. That it takes time for the body to get back on track. She did write me a RX for progesterone suppositories to use every night till AF comes and if it doesn't to keep taking. I haven't fully made up my mind if I will use them or not. She told me the risks and it kinda scared me. Has anyone here used progesterone before and had a healthy full term baby? She told me to keep doing what I"m doing and if I don't get preg by summer to come back. Which summer seems like forever! :dohh:

Bellyfever hopefully we both get our BFP this cycle!! And glad to hear your hubs is going to get his work up done. Better to just know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->