HELP! +OPKs after O & WHAT is going on!?

You're right :) Thanks for putting up with my crazy!! Haha

NP, you just have to promise to give me an update on this thread lol. The last person I was talking to on here, we had an extra girl jump on the thread and I happened to see her chart in her siggy and i told her i thought she was preggo. She took a test the next day due to what I said and she got a BFP (was gonna wait till 14 dpo not 10 lol). SOOOO hopefully my baby dust rubs off on you because that was like yesterday or the day before that.

If it does, you're gonna need to share the luck :p

Um yes please!! I was actually just thinking if I'm not pg I'm going to be pissed at my body! Next/stronger symptoms today.. No more cramps but some really*there* twinges, boobs soooo sore up the sides, nausea struck again around 4-7, exhausted- had to take a nap and have a matcha latte in the afternoon, headache on one side, and walking to the restaurant tonight I could smell this pizza place from across the street. Their pizza has a very distinct smell but I've never EVER smelled it outside of the building before. And had to cover my nose when a car with bad exhaust drove by, thought I was going to retch and I smelled people smoking before I saw them. Very weird stuff! I guess I could just have a small stomach bug and be stressed but FX!! Also kind of "feel" pregnant but I'll feel like an idiot having admitted that if I'm actually not. I didn't feel that way last month or the last.

Um yes please!! I was actually just thinking if I'm not pg I'm going to be pissed at my body! Next/stronger symptoms today.. No more cramps but some really*there* twinges, boobs soooo sore up the sides, nausea struck again around 4-7, exhausted- had to take a nap and have a matcha latte in the afternoon, headache on one side, and walking to the restaurant tonight I could smell this pizza place from across the street. Their pizza has a very distinct smell but I've never EVER smelled it outside of the building before. And had to cover my nose when a car with bad exhaust drove by, thought I was going to retch and I smelled people smoking before I saw them. Very weird stuff! I guess I could just have a small stomach bug and be stressed but FX!! Also kind of "feel" pregnant but I'll feel like an idiot having admitted that if I'm actually not. I didn't feel that way last month or the last.

I remember telling my man the month I was pregnant that I felt preggo but also felt stupid for saying that cause I was sure I wasn't. Especially with it being our first month trying lol. I had spotting on May 29 and got my BFP on May 31st. I can't remember if I had any cramps or not but I know most women do when they feel implantation. I hope you have good news! Also, even higher temp today :)

Yep!! The overlay shows they're basically just where they should be but meh. Had twinges all day but feel like it might just be a cyst!! Boobs aren't as sore anymore. Blehh

Yep!! The overlay shows they're basically just where they should be but meh. Had twinges all day but feel like it might just be a cyst!! Boobs aren't as sore anymore. Blehh

Sorry I have been MIA, lots of crap going on at work. But your temps look good! I want you to testtttttttt! Test! Test!

I tested yesterday and BFN so I'm just hoping my temps go up tomorrow! And then I might test. Or maybe Monday! Those bfn's are so heartbreaking!

I tested yesterday and BFN so I'm just hoping my temps go up tomorrow! And then I might test. Or maybe Monday! Those bfn's are so heartbreaking!

Ahhh okay okay. Well still let me know! Sorry to be gross but I was peeing on my OPK this morning and I thought of you & this post and was like oooooh it should almost be time! haha.

Bahahaha not weird at all!! I really hope here soon I'll be sharing a :bfp:!! My temps are very different this month but not in the clear quite yet, still a bit anxious about it!

Bahahaha not weird at all!! I really hope here soon I'll be sharing a :bfp:!! My temps are very different this month but not in the clear quite yet, still a bit anxious about it!

Oh, and they're nice and ugly temps, just what we were hoping for :haha:
My opk was negative, but i expected that haha. I took soy for the whole 5 days this cycle, so I have no clue when i will ovulate. I took soy last cycle for only 3 days and it moved my O date up a whole week :D

Moved it closer or later? That's crazy! Is the soy isolate or whatever the same as ingesting soy? Kind of a weird question I know

Moved it closer or later? That's crazy! Is the soy isolate or whatever the same as ingesting soy? Kind of a weird question I know

Moved it a week closer :) it's soy isoflavones. Love themmmm.

Interesting!! FX it works for a bfp for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->