HELP! Peed on test window but +

Coco14

Reaction score
I'm frantic right now... I know it's stupid but you know sometimes when you pee it kind of goes everywhere?! Well that happened and think it infiltrated the test window!! I discarded of course. Then my curiosity got the better of me and I took it out of the bin. Two obvious lines. I know I shouldn't trust it, does it make a difference?

I didn't want to R&R I have no clue! I hope it makes no difference and you are infact pregnant!! FX!!

Lol I always manage to pee on test window, I don't think it could turn an otherwise stark negative to a positive so although test again just for peace of mind, i'm sure if it was obvious looking BFP then it is truly that!

Oh my gosh I'm freaking out! Thanks

Infact I accidentally peed all over my clearblue a few days ago. was still positive, as I expected following two positive frers lol.Damn that first spurt!!

was it a one pack then, you don't have another?

I think I have one more but I'm out of pee right now and just had a big coffee!

I've done this before and still got lines so should be your :bfp:. Go do another :thumbup:

I thought you'd had a pic for us to see :(

I think it shouldn't affect the test if it's in the window as it has the protective film on top.

FX'd

XX

hope this works...

Attachments

• may 003.jpg
    may 003.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 111
whoa, that is way positive! I don't care where you peed!!!

thank u for that piccie......(i'm mad over piccies) and now i must say :bfp:...darn it its a mad BFP....congrats hun:yipee:

:bfp: !!! Doesn't matter where you pee'd lol. That's why I started pee'ing in a cup and dipping tho :blush:

did another, more faint. I still can't believe it, sent boyf out to buy more tests. in total shock shaking and crying like a freak!! I'm going to be so depressed if these tests are broken!!

Attachments

• may.jpg
    may.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 89
Yep you are bfp. No missing either of them lines
Congrats

oh my golly, thanks girls. got 2 more tests so will hold pee for a few hours and do another.

Just think..even peeing on the window..its your urine that the line is saturated with, either way...and its testing your urine for hcg..the baby hormone :D 2 tests with those beautiful lines...no mistaking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->