HELP!!! *Pic included *

Laura726

Mama x3
Reaction score
Could this be IB? I'm between 12-13dpo, af is due in three days... https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z36/LauraYoung222007/20150101_103447.jpg

look promising... iv never had it but looks to what iv seen before!!

good lck

It stopped for a few hours and then I just went to the bathroom and the was a little more... I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I hope this is it. It's mixed with creamy cm. Sorry for the gross pics. https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z36/LauraYoung222007/20150101_144241.jpg

Any update hun?

Not to be a downer but that looks more like pre-AF spotting in my experience, and if you are 12-13 dpo it's pretty late for implantation. FX so hard I am wrong! How are your temps? Also, if you wipe up higher into the vagina, what color is it??

I agree it could be pre af spotting but I hope we are wrong

i got my implantation bleeding, after my bfp, the day my af was due, it was a light watery pink colour. on twice with wiping then it turned brown no pain nothing fixed for you x (my dates also seem to be right as my hcg matches with it and i got a 3plus on a digi at 5.1 just a late implant bleed with a very strong bfp)

I don't temp... I went by signs of ovulation with cervical mucus. I never spot three days before af. This didn't actually come out, this was after I checked my cervix and wiped it on the toilet paper. I always have spotting the day before af and it's always brown. Never pink. I only saw this twice and only when I checked cervix and wiped fingers on tp. The is nothing now. Oh and this wasn't red either, it was very light pink, it looks darker in the pic than it was.

Your second pic looks exactly what happened with me but it was getting bright red and sure enough it started flowing more quickly within the hour.

Still keeping fingers crossed af stays away for you =)

I haven't seen anymore of it, it was yesterday only and only twice when I checked my cervix. Nothing today but creamy cm.

Good luck Laura xx fc for you.. My af came today.. Wishing for you hun 🌠 😊

Thank you Steph, still nothing for me. Af due tomorrow.

Ah exciting that af still not shown =)

Had a bit of reddish brown spotting when I went #2 but that's it nothing since and nothing at all yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->