Help please... dont know whats happening to my ovulation...

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hi Gals, As most of u know if u have followed my threads i had early mc on sat 24th... i been getting lines on opks since then... not positive but dark enough to see clearly... then monday and tues morning i got pos opks.. not really dark but as dark as control window. Last night i done an opk and it was completely neg, not even a sign of a line, then again at lunch time and tonight, completely neg (never had a negative so bare before, normally throughout the month i have atleast a faint line) i am due to ov in 5 days which means i really should be on my way to a nice dark positive like last time but they have vanished... im soo confused....

Last time we bd from cd9 to cd19 to cover ov but this month we have only bd once (yesterday) and because i got negs we haven't tonight... is this the wrong thing to do??

Thanks Girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: its never wrong to have :sex: babe and remember if you bd yesterday you could still be with a chance of catching the eggy as the eggy last 12-48hrs babe so you never know keep doing your opk's though and bd'ing just in case it wasnt proper ov, dont know what else to suggest but do keep an eye on opk's til you should ov just in case xx

sorry for your loss honey.

keep BDing - O can happen at odd times after m/c. i fell pregnant within days of having a m/c. you can be really fertile afterwards. ignore the opks for a few days and just enjoy BDing with your OH.

good luck sweetie

xxx

thanks hunny im just worried that i not bd at all really, not compared to usually... we done it on tues night then was last week sometime and thats it since mc im just not interested even tho i know we need to tooo make the baby lmao! i just have resigned myself to thinking this month is not my month xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->