Help please I can only beg now

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
I don't know what to do I feel so alone even tho I have one of the worlds biggest support connections in my family I just can't cope no more my lil boy is nearly 5months and I'm 3 months pregnant I don't know weather it's all these pregnancy hormones or weather I'm suffering from server Pnd no one seems to be getting what I say my oh works 5 days a week so I don't really get 5 seconds to kip my lil boy always seems to be screaming and it makes me feel like there's nothing better in life then just to run away but I have broke down and I can't pick my self up it doesn't matter how hard I force myself to keep calm but I can't I get so angry I feel as if I could hurt him even tho I wouldn't dream of it but I just can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel I'm not eating unless I'm forced to as I have to for my other baby but I can't seem to love anyone even tho I couldn't live with out them but I don't even love myself nor anything sleeping is hard and so is caring for myself let alone my children or family home is it me or just my hormones as right now I have no hope no joy but I feel as if I have to keep going not for myself but for my family any help would be grate right now xx

Can you speak to a health visitor, midwife or doctor today? It sounds like you need more support than you're getting at the moment and no wonder, it's tough being pregnant, it's tough having a young baby so doing both at the same time must be so hard. Please speak to somebody, not your family but a professional who can help you sort things out.

Definitely speak to your GP or health visitor as previous poster says. It may just be hormones, but whatever it is, you need some help.
Can you ask family to look after your LO, even just for an hour so you can take a nap?

Wow. It must be really hard being pregnant again so soon! Hope u get some help soon

I can only repeat what the other posters have said. You sound like you need a good nights sleep and some pampering.

There would be no more harm in speaking to your health visitor, let them know how your feeling so they can see if there's some support groups in your area. I know surestart did a group called time out, the babies went to the creche and the mums had a brew, a natter, did some crafts or cooking or just sat and talked and it was awesome when I had PND with DD2.

Take care of yourself and I'm here if you want to talk
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->