Help please! just need some reassurance..

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
Already posted where i usually reside, in WTT, but figured you ladies might have a bit more insight...

My best friend who is 34 weeks pregnant is in labor as we speak! She called me this morning to let me know her water broke and she was on the way to the hospital.. She is pretty scared as she is six weeks early and her baby shower (given by me) was set to take place this weekend.

Has anyone you know given birth this early or earlier and everything been fine?? I am looking for some re-assurance... Right now I just sit and pray and hope everything goes ok until I can get off work and get up to the hospital!!

I was a premi, weighed 4lbs, and I turned out just fine! My mom was fine too and gave birth to two more children after me.

Best of luck to your friend!

I was born 5 weeks early, and I am fine. And that was 29 years ago.

I have my fingers crossed for your friend, she is in the best place she can be.

I was also born almost 29 years ago... and I imagine things have improved a lot since then!

That is good to hear.. She is the sweetest person I know and this child will be so blessed to have her as a mommy.. She is so deserving, I am just getting all tear-ey eyed thinking about it:)

I wanto to be a mommy soon too. But right now I will settle for a healthy baby for my dear friend..

My friend had her twins at something like 28 weeks, and they are both healthy 5 year olds!

My nephew had to be born by emergency Caeserian at 4 weeks early - not quite as early as 6 weeks, but he was nontheless fine, spent half an hour in a humidicrib and then they gave him the all clear.

I am sure that she will do just fine, I wish her the best of luck :) Babies are born much earlier than that these days without too much of a problem

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->