Help please ladies on what I could buy for my hubby for our first wedding anniversary

familygirl30

Reaction score
It's in June,and not got a lot of money to spend,was wondering if could get something related to baby,we due in July.Any ideas please

Perhaps a "Family" photo frame that he can put his fav family pic in :)
Paper is the 'traditional' for first but I don't think hubs and I did that..... Yes, we haven't even been 3 years married and I can't remember :rofl: I'll blame the 'baby brain'

*stalks*

It's our first anniversary on 26th may too. Traditionally, if should be a paper gift for the first year.

Perhaps a "Family" photo frame that he can put his fav family pic in :)
Paper is the 'traditional' for first but I don't think hubs and I did that..... Yes, we haven't even been 3 years married and I can't remember :rofl: I'll blame the 'baby brain'

Haha I have baby brain too for sure!Yeah a photo frame sounds good

For our Paper anniversary I got Hubbie tickets (can't remember where we went now but probably the Theatre, maybe it was Spamalot?)

Maybe you can go somewhere nice as a trip out together before baby comes?

First anniversary is paper, maybe a birth certificate holder or a time capsule you can both add special things from your first year of marriage that are relevant to baby.

We did tickets to a show to each other for paper, it's something we try and do now before each baby is born, go to dinner & a show and have some us time before the next one makes life busy all over again :)

You could make him a family album to go with the paper theme with photos and mementos from when you first got together to the present.

I went to lovebookonline .com i think its callled.not sure if its available in your location but its a website where you create a book and little cute stick figures with all the reasons why you love him. My husband lovvved it and we even shared a few laughs. Some of the pages you can create are pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->