Help please - possible TMI

Mrs_C2610

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have been off the BCP for coming up to 7 months. This month my AF was due on 21st May, however, the below has happend:

Thursday 16th May – Brown/Tan CM lightish

Friday 17th May – Brown/Tan CM light pink on toilet paper

Saturday 18th May – Nothing

Sunday 19th May – Red/Brown on toilet paper first thing in the morning, light flow, mixture of brown/pink/red. Stretchy in consistency sometimes on toilet paper, not much on pad.

Monday 20th May – Day period should arrive. Brown blood in pad, not much. Brown and sometimes pink and watery on toilet paper.

Today - nothing.

I am guessing that I could have used one pad for the whole period and not over flowed as it has been that light. AF is usually light, but not this light.

Can anyone help me as to what is going on? I did at first this it could be IB but im not too sure now because of the length of time or the colourings? Has anyone experienced anything like this? Please help......

With my son my IB was like this. It could also mean you had a cycle that you didnt ovulate, causing light, weird discharge. Good luck. Can you test tomorrow?

Thank you, I will do a test with fmu. I have a positive opk, but they just show that your body is gearing up to ovulate and not actually ovulated? I might take a trip to the doctors to speak to them about it.

test first. could just be a wonky cycle. One weird cycle is not worrysome

No, not tested yet, will do it tomorrow morning, finger crossed. Thanks ladies xxx

Not apart from what I posted at first :-( no idea what's going on xx

Not apart from what I posted at first :-( no idea what's going on xx

This is what I'm going through!! AF due 5/21. I usually spot a little before hand but have a regular 26 day cycle.

May 18th- light spotting, only when I wiped, brownish blood, very faint.
May 19-20 nothing, but did experience PMS pain, tummy and lower back etc
May 21 I wiped and saw faint pink so assumed AF here, put a tampon in and went to work. Changed tampon and nothing but a speck of brown blood at top, and mucus on actual tampon.
May 22 nothing, no spotting, no CM
May 23 again tiny bit of light brown discharge, put tampon in and again nothing but now experiencing lower back pain like AF coming!!

I did 3 tests and BFN. Poo!!:growlmad:

I went to the doctors today, they think its the effects of coming of bcp (it's 6 months since I came off) they said if period is still the same in 1/2 months go back for blood tests. Was quite surprised they will do anything before 12 months. Fingers crossed things improve before then xx

So the drs think what happened before was af? Fxd af sorts her self out, so you know a bit more about whats going on xx

She mentioned a blood test for ovulation so I am presuming its not a proper period as I am more than likely not ovulating? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->