Help please!Vanishing symptoms!

sbburris

Reaction score
Hi!I am currently 12 dpo(possibly 15).I was having some symptoms(very tired,slight breast fullness/tender to touch,hunger) and got a very faint bfp this past Saturday at what would have been 9 or 12 dpo depending which day I ovulated.Ive done quite a few(lol) tests since then...I had 2 of the faint frer,a negative store brand blue dye test,a negative ept digital,then 4 darker frer,a frer today no darker than yesterday's And a clearblue digital(the kind that gives weeks past ovulation)that said pregnant 1-2 this morning.I will post pics of the tests if anybody wants to analyze the darkness of the lines.lol

I have had 5 previous miscarriages-one before dd1 who is 9 and four in the 4 years I was ttc dd2.I eventually got pregnant after 13 months of femara and taking prometrium right after I o'd.Obviously I'm paranoid because of my history.

Here is what I'm worried about now.I was worried about how the tests didn't seem to be getting darker very quickly,and were taking a minute or so to show a faint line.
I have been concerned along about the extreme vaginal dryness I have(sorry tmi!)I am taking prometrium now because I know they would have me take it.I only remember one time before where I was pregnant and didn't have a LOT of excess cm,and that ended in miscarriage at 11 weeks.
Another thing is that I was having breast fullness and tenderness but during today it has TOTALLY vanished and I no longer have the fullness.They very soft.I'm also having some cramping and occasional lower backache.I feel like I can't read into that much because I know I had that with dd2 early on but I've also had it with miscarriages.
I have an appt to see my ob the day after tomorrow and I know he will do a quantative hcg but until then I m going to go insane!I can't even function like a normal person because I'm so afraid something's wrong.

I'm hoping somebody can share their experience or opinions with me because I am just running in circles with my own thoughts.This forum was such a huge help to me when I was pregnant with my youngest.I think hearing what someone else thinks would help me to at least stop going back and forth.

Sorry for the novel I just wrote,and thanks in advance!

Hi there!
I know this is a nervous time for you but I also wanted to reassure you that..
each and every pregnancy will have different symptoms and not necessarily be alike..

I didnt have many symptoms at all till I was a good 6 weeks along!

my suggestion is to "try to" relax haha..

the results on the clearblue sounds about right..
I didnt get a 3-4 till another good week or so after my first clearblue too..
so you really need to just let your body do its thing...

I also had a friend whose lines didnt get very dark either but she's got a 3 month old son now! the way our bodies produce HCG and how much it produces within a certain amount of time will differ between woman to woman I guess....
=)
congratulations by the way!
and best of luck, best wishes! keep us updated on how the appointment with the OB goes!

xx

First of all: take a deep breath, try to think happy thoughts. :flower: :hugs:

It is very normal to be nervous during these times. I had very faint lines on my tests. As long as you've had positives, that is a good sign. Going to the doctor is also a great next step...so good job! I'm a first time mom, but, I wanted to share that my symptoms came and went all of the time during the beginning of my pregnancy. I was at the point where I wanted to take another test at 9 weeks just to "make sure" I was pregnant.

I hope all goes well. Try to relax and trust that your body knows what it is doing as far as producing noticeable symptoms (easier said than done, I know). I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Congratulations!

Thanks ladies!This made me feel a lot better.

More weird things happening though.I know I shouldn't test anymore....but I'm a crazy person and did anyway this morning.haha!I had a super super faint line on a store brand pink test and the same clearblue digital I did yesterday says not pregnant this morning.That was with fmu that I'm pretty certain was very concentrated.Bordering on dehydrated.On the positive side,I do temp charting and it shot way up and the breast tenderness was back but less than it was before.It would seem that at this point I shouldn't be getting negatives.
Oh well.I guess I will find out something tomorrow.Or maybe Friday to get blood results back.

Again,thank you both.

I didn't want to read and run! I'm going through something similar right now:( my test lines are darker than the first day that I tested but have not gotten any darker for a few days and this morning it looked a tad lighter than yesterday:( I have also had multiple miscarriages and have prob taken 20 test. I'm not testing anymore . I am due for af today. I had betas drawn two days ago and they were 36.9 I go in tomorrow for the next draw. I will be thinking of you and I'm sorry that you're going through this! I know how much it sucks!

Congratulations! I know it's scary, but try and relax. Harder said than done I know, but try lady! :)

My breast tenderness comes and goes. Some days they barely hurt. I remember the first time it happened. I was 3 weeks, 6 days at the time it first happened. I thought I was going to have a miscarriage because each time I miscarried before my symptoms went away and then I started bleeding. This time, however, the breast tenderness came back the next day. I've also had spotting on and off so that really made me nervous too, but I just had my scan on Monday and so far everything looks perfect. Even saw a heartbeat.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->