Help Please

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Hi girls

i dont know how to say this but i think i have pnd (postnatal depression)
i feel down all the time constantly moaning at my partner shouting and morgan for littlest thing i dont know whats wrong with me i dont feel i have any support from my family i dont get a break from the kids i dont know what to do can anyone please help thanks spunky xxx

Can you get some you time? Can your OH take over for a night and let you have a sleep where you don't need to get up in the middle of the night and have a lie in?

If your feeling low hun you should speak with your HV or GP - you should have a 24 hour number too (I do) they are there for support for you & baby I was told & can probbaly get to see you quicker?

well this is your first step towards anything hun, well done for saying how you really feel :hugs:

i realise how hard that must have been for you!!!

please speak to your GP and partner about this, :hugs:

here if u need a chat xxx

i dont even know if and what to say to my gp i constantly having a go at my partner i just dont think we are working out he think im a nutter and says he doesnt want top be with one yet i dont get no help with the kids i feel on my own all the time and no cares ive just had enough of feeling like this :cry::cry:

u def have to speak with your partner about this!

as if u fall sick it will be no fun for him and the kids!

explain to him how u feel and that u feel left alone with the care of the kids.

maybe he doesn't realise how much hard work it is and that a mummy just needs to have unleast a break for an hour for herself there and then!

it is very important for u now to get some you time!

don't worry about speaking to your GP, he/she will understand straight away what needs to be done.

just tell him u feel low all the time and u feel there is a lack of support with the kids.

that is all you need to tell him/her!

Speak to your OH, & GP, mine was reallly understanding.
I tried to ignore it for weeks, felt i was not getting any support from OH, seemed to be in permanent bad mood, very snappy with everyone, it all came to a head one Sunday I had 4 piles of wasing to do, dinner to get ready, food to prepare for baby. Kids were fighting, baby crying for cuddles, OH found me stood in middle of Kitchen in tears.

He made me go GP, where I burst into tears, he signed me off work for 2 weeks (went back when lo 3 months old).

PM if u want a chat, I'm on PC most evenings

Awwww babe, I am so sorry you are feeling like this. You certainly need to talk to your OH and he needs to listen and then act and help you out and support you! Your OH should realise it is not all down to you, he is a parent too and should be there to help and support you!

Please make sure you talk to your GP, just tell them exactly how you feel, then s/he will be able to help you move forward so you can start enjoying things again.

Keep us posted babe, but please act fast! :hugs: x

me and my partner have been talking and ive told him that i need a break from the kids and we need to spend more time together even tho we live together we dont go out much as a couple as some of you might know im friendly with xjedeanex who hasnt long signed up on here and shes been supportive i think with xmas i was feeling down as my 6 year old should have been here who passed away when he was 2 i miss him loads my grandparents too the stress of the kids everything seemed to just be creeping up on top and getting me down i think thats why ive been so upset and misserable and no help with dp saying that ive got pnd on friday i went over j's house had a break from my kids and saturday me and j went shopping and i felt so much better in myself a break away from the kids i bought myself some new clothes it was nice just to have peace meeeee time but i feel stupid now saying that i thought i had pnd

me and my partner have been talking and ive told him that i need a break from the kids and we need to spend more time together even tho we live together we dont go out much as a couple as some of you might know im friendly with xjedeanex who hasnt long signed up on here and shes been supportive i think with xmas i was feeling down as my 6 year old should have been here who passed away when he was 2 i miss him loads my grandparents too the stress of the kids everything seemed to just be creeping up on top and getting me down i think thats why ive been so upset and misserable and no help with dp saying that ive got pnd on friday i went over j's house had a break from my kids and saturday me and j went shopping and i felt so much better in myself a break away from the kids i bought myself some new clothes it was nice just to have peace meeeee time but i feel stupid now saying that i thought i had pnd

I am sorry 'bout the loss, can feel with u :hugs:

Babe as long as you are feeling better and you get the "me" time then that is great! You just make sure you look after you! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->