Help please!

PrncsPeach614

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I've been a lurker for a few weeks but I have a bit of a conundrum that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I took a FRER test on Thursday (AF was 4 days late) and it was unmistakeably positive. Took another one yesterday (the 7th) and it was still definitely positive.

Used the restroom this morning and got a tiny bit of lotion-y CM tinged with brownish blood. Took another FRER and got such a faint line that I almost cant see it. Went to the store and got a digital test which cane out negative.

I've had no other spotting/bleeding and no cramps and I'm still slightly nauseous on and off and boobs are still sore etc....

Could I possibly still be pregnant or should I just assume its chemical?

(Doctor won't see me until I'm 8 weeks. I'd be, by best estimation 4+3 today)

I'm so sorry :hugs: If your pregnancy tests were positive and are now negative I'm fairly certain you have had a chemical pregnancy and will likely start bleeding soon.

Thank you for the advice. That's what I figured.

I'm bummed but there's always next time. We just started trying and if I had waited to test until I said I was going to (hubby comes home on Valentines Day and I was going to wait til then) I wouldn't have even known.

Gotta work on that willpower thing. :dohh:

I'm sorry. It is so hard to wait for testing. I always say I will wait but never really do. I hope you get another bfp very soon

At this point I'm assuming the worst and hoping for the best. All three (over the 3 days) FRERs are positive for sure. Its only the digital that's negative.

the digitals need more hormone to give a positive than the FRERs do. Hopefully the line on your FRER gets darker every day or two and everything is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->