Help please

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
Okay before anyone asks I don't temp. I know I should but I don't. Okay yesterday I took a OPK and got a positive two different times in the day. Well, my husband and I tried to BD but my 10 month old woke up (same thing happened the night before too). So we woke up at 5am this morning and sneaked in to another room and DTD. But now I am worried its going to be a miss.:cry::cry::cry::cry: Please tell me there is still a chance.

If you've DTD within the last 4-5 days before O there's a definite chance and you get your LH surge before you O so I'd say you got it in time. IMO. GL!!

You don't ovulate until 12-36 hours after the positive so you should be ok.

Here is hoping...we didn't :sex: before ovulation it was like 6-7 days before...maybe more. i got another positive opk this morning

There's always a chance as it can take a few days to O after a positive opk and that's assuming you will O! I used to get a few patches of positive opk's and not O until later in my cycle sometimes. If you aren't charting just try to bd when you can and not worry too much since there's no way to really know for sure:shrug:

Well I don't know what happened but I started on Friday just 3 says after my positive opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->