:( help? Please

Vicky_92

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hello ladies.

Really just need some hugs. Just a pre warning this is TMI.

So was in work today, and when I went to the toilet I noticed there is brown discharge just a small amount. But when I got home I felt wet down there. I went to the toilet and there was bright red blood and I have been bleeding since and there is clots, small ones.

I have to go tomorrow to the early pregnancy clinic for a scan. I have no hope and I know I'm having a miscarriage.

Me and my partner were trying for over 6 months, and this is devastating. He is in work, and because he is a lorry driver he won't be home to late. So I'm on my own. I want to ask yous ladies another question, and I don't know if this sounds stupid. But I actually want to go to this scan on my own, and don't want my partner to be there, I have a son from a previous relationship, and I know how amazing it is to see your baby on a scan, but for him this will be his first time seeing a scan, and I don't want him to see this type of scan that is not a pleasant one.

I'm so sorry :(
I would feel the same way. Good luck <3

Im praying for you and your baby.
It will prob not be a good idea for your son to see any of that..is there someone you can leave him with?

Im praying for you and your baby.
It will prob not be a good idea for your son to see any of that..is there someone you can leave him with?

Hey no sorry I didn't word that well. I mean I don't want my partner to come. Cos I don't want his first time seeing a scan, to be not a positive one. Sorry for the confusion. And thank you very much for the kind words.

What if everything is fine? You'll want to share that with him and even if its not so good news, you'll still want to have that support from him. Think about it, but whatever you decide, you do whats best for you. Hugs!

It won't, there is a lot of blood now :( (tmi) sorry. I just want him to know what it's like I see your own baby on screen, happy and healthy and the heart beating away... Cos I know how that felt with my first and how amazing it was. And I want his first experience to be like mine and not like the way this time is going to be.

I'm so sorry your going through this :hugs:
I just wanted to say personally I would take my partner (and I did previously when I was in the same position) as my partner he wanted to be there through the good and the bad..
I think he would of felt totally left out if I hadn't took him or at least gave him the option
Xxxx xxxx

Very sorry you're going through this. Definitely sounds like m/c to me unfortunately. But praying that all is well. Big :hugs:

I'm so sorry, and I pray for a better outcome than you fear. I had a miscarriage last time, please consider having your partner there. Sorry, hun, but this is his first experience with pregnancy either way, whether it turns out well or not :(
I've heard women have bleeding like that and things turn out ok, so I hope that's your story. Have him there to share in the relief and joy. But when I miscarried, I was grateful to have my guy there with me for a hand to hold for strength while waiting and even to listen to the doctor's notes when my thoughts were blurry, and someone to drive so I didn't have to... so many ways he can support you if something's not right. I just suggest you reconsider that point, partners are there to share in the good and the bad. Hugs to you, I pray it turns out better than you expect.

Hey ladies. Unfortunately my fears where right. The scan showed there was nothing there :(. I didn't bring my partner and I'm happy with my decision. Thanks ladies for all your support

maybe letting him come and see whatever there is to see will help him have some closure

Thank you ladies. He was fine with not going, him and my son went go-carting, so I could just deal with it on my own. It's hard to look happy in front of my son, when I'm really falling apart. They have both been gone all day, so it's give me time to have a good cry.

so sorry for your loss honey <3 <3 <3 mc' are devastating. there's a mc support here on bnb that literally saved my sanity in those days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->