Help please! :)

Pizzalover12

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm new here, I posted quite a long post yesterday but it doesn't seem to have worked.

Basically I am trying to conceive and I am unsure if I ovulated this month. I have kept an eye on things for last two months as was pretty sure I was going to ttc this month, and I had EWCM in Feb and March which I have marked on my chart.

This was noticeable when I wiped (the gliding feeling lol) but i didn't get that this month. I wasn't doing the finger test or anything so is it possible that I O'd and didn't notice? In which case could I be pregnant now?

My CM is now white and very clumpy. There is nothing on my underwear though, this is just on finger test. So I'm unsure if I get this every month (as I never usually really checked before). My expected period date is still about 12 or 13 days away; does anybody know what this CM indicates? I have been having some twinges and thought maybe implantation pains but I think that is just wishful thinking 😒
I will try to add my chart here, any advice much appreciated!! :) xxx

Hi there!

Well 12 13 days away for AF is very hard to detect if you caught the eggie or not, at this point until you get closer all you can do is play the waiting game. I had ewcm too which meant leading up to my O so I BD as well. And after ovulation came and went my cervical mucous began eating clumpy like yours then it began progressing to more and more on my toilet paper to protect the sperm to survive. Then I began having sharp twinges too so I knew something was going on. And as I got closer to my supposedly AF day I began having tender boobs, fatigue, and lots of pregnancy symptoms. And when the time came closer for me to test 10dpo I got my 1st BFP!

So I hope yours end up in a BFP as well, seeing as your starting off like mine but when days get closer to AF you'll be able to tell even more!!!
Fx for you

Hi there!

Well 12 13 days away for AF is very hard to detect if you caught the eggie or not, at this point until you get closer all you can do is play the waiting game. I had ewcm too which meant leading up to my O so I BD as well. And after ovulation came and went my cervical mucous began eating clumpy like yours then it began progressing to more and more on my toilet paper to protect the sperm to survive. Then I began having sharp twinges too so I knew something was going on. And as I got closer to my supposedly AF day I began having tender boobs, fatigue, and lots of pregnancy symptoms. And when the time came closer for me to test 10dpo I got my 1st BFP!

So I hope yours end up in a BFP as well, seeing as your starting off like mine but when days get closer to AF you'll be able to tell even more!!!
Fx for you

Thank you :) and yay!!! Congrats on your BFP; you're having a bubba!!!! Is this your first?

I think if I O'd we would be in with a pretty good chance.....I'm just so worried that I didn't, because obviously that's going to be a massive problem.

Is it possible to have O'd without noticing the EWCM? It's something that I've been aware of every so often, but I've never noticed in the past if it was every month or not. But I'm pretty sure I had it in Feb and March (when I started paying attention).

Can feel little twinges quite low in abdomen - don't think it's anything to do with digestion and too early for AF, but maybe I'm just imagining it :wacko: xxx

O gosh just reading over my post to you....haha "eating clumpy cervical mucous! :haha: sorry for the misspelling, on my iPhone which I tend to type fast and auto correct always miscorrect it!!

But it is possible to miss your ovulation, ESP. If you're not TTC. I know for the whole 3 years I didn't pay any attention to mine so I wasn't sure if I was or wasn't but I was pretty sure I did. Those twinges are a good sign!! I felt them low in the abdomen too!! :happydance:

I never felt those twinges during digestion.

Yes I'm expecting but this is my 2nd LO! It took me 3 m/c's to get my first and one m/c to get this one! So fx for you and I!!

Are you 2-3 DPO today?

Haha, best typo ever :haha:

I am hoping it happened and I just didn't notice.

If I did, I'm thinking I would be 5DPO at the moment. That is based upon ovulating day 17 as I think in Feb and March (the 2 months I paid attention!) O was day 16 then day 17 - but does that seem too early for a 32 day cycle? My app on phone suggests day 20 or 21 but I'm sure it was 16 and 17 last two months, also, when I had no signs of O I went out and bought a clear blue OV test. I used this from day 17 onwards and got no smiley face. I guess that would then mean if I did ovulate it would have to have been on the 16? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->