Help Please...?!

co_fostermom

Expecting Baby #2
Reaction score
So I have a question for you ladies. I've had some really confusing results the last week or so.

I had a faint bfp using smu with a CB+-. I had two others since then before the weekend. Both were blue dye and both were faint but all three were different brands and the lines all showed up under three minutes. The third one I took looked darker than the previous two. Nothing on any pink dyes except for one very convincing evap on a FRER. If ever I wanted to see a pink line, it was that one, but it showed up well outside of the time window (I think).

Then, over the weekend, all negatives.

Then yesterday, I got three vvv faint positives. First on a dollar store (pink dye) which was so faint that I decided to do a CB+- with the same wee (FMU) and it came back with a faint line right away. So I waited an hour and took a FRER with SMU and it also came back with a vvv faint line right away. Now, every FRER I take has the white line as the wee crosses over the test and that's not what I'm talking about. Right away, a faint line (though it looks grayish), stayed put.

So yeah, that's really confusing. I've been concerned I'm having a chemical pregnancy because I have a few symptoms that I've never had before in my six-year-long journey, and my temps have been high now for 24 days. I thought I might have miscalculated ovulation, but there's just not a really clear temp shift after the initial one (I went from 97.4 which is my pre-O average, to 97.8. The lowest temp I've had since then is 97.7 and the vast majority of my temps have been 97.9 or higher).

Technically I'm 5 days past a missed period, but I have irregular cycles (my longest LP has only ever been 17dpo). Has anyone heard of something like this and the person actually ended up pregnant?

I DO know that I ovulated because I have all the usual signs of having ovulated, the least of which is the temp shift.

Thanks for your help ladies. I figured tww was the best forum to post this in.

Congrats on your bfps. To me it sounds as if you have a little bean. A friend of mine was always so regular so knew she was pregnant but kept getting negatives until she was 2 weeks late. But she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Good luck!

That's so encouraging Flou! Thanks for the input! I'm not quite a week late yet, so I hope I'm like your friend. :) At any rate, I have a drs appointment on Friday to set things straight, hopefully.

I've never heard of this happening, but didn't want to read and run. I hope the doctors get you some definite answers, must be stressful :hugs:

This happened to me when I was TTC-ing for my first, ended in a chemical pregnancy after 6 weeks. I probably cried for two weeks after that. I'm hoping and praying that this isn't the case for you!

My friend has complete BFN’s 10 days after her missed period. She is now carrying a healthy 20 week old little boy in her belly.
I on the other hand had bfp only once last month, and it went progressively darker over 3 days, including digital but lost it 5 days later to a chemical pregnancy anyway. I knew because my test got really darker and then on Thanksgiving the wondfo went super light, thats when I knew.
You are 5 days passed AF, so you still have a huge chance!

I had another faint positive today and I'm seeing the dr tomorrow so I really hope I get some clear answers tomorrow. Thanks for all your input and advice ladies! And I feel SO encouraged by the stories of bfns leading to healthy pregnancies. :)

I hope everything goes well at the doctor appointment. Thinking of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->