Help please!!

MrsGards

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I’ve recently come off the contraceptive implant but it was reaching the end of its life so it wasn’t working properly.
Today I am 12 DPO I think but cannot be sure as I haven’t had a period since the implant was removed.

Yesterday I did 2 first response pregnancy tests - both positive. I then did 2 clear blue tests - both negative. I was a little confused so left it until today and tested again with first response - 3 negative tests.

What on earth does this mean? GP appointments in my area are like gold dust at the moment due to Covid.
Thank you for any responses at all.

Laura

First response are a bit more sensitive. I got a positive on a day when my hcg was measured at 5.7. False positives don’t usually happen- it’s more likely to be a chemical pregnancy where levels didn’t get very high and decreased again than a false positive.

but- if it was light yesterday, it could also vary by how diluted the urine is (if you were more hydrated)- tests just hours apart can vary a TON!

I’d give it another day or two and see... you can also start tracking temps as your body gets used to being off bc again- that can help give you a better idea what’s going on if you aren’t already!

Thank you so much for your response! It’s all so complicated this whole making babies!! I’ll leave a while and test again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->