HELP please

foxyroxie

Reaction score
Ladies i need help please just over a year ago i was really big and ive lost 6 stone up to now :blush:but am still not small but now im roughly about 12 weeks pregnant and ive quit smoking and when i dont smoke i eat i dont want to go back to anything i was like before oh is one of these people that can eat what they want and stay skinny so doesnt really understand where im coming from and im getting down about it i want to carry on going gym but im so tired at the minute i hate getting out of bed let alone the gym :haha:

Hey hun,

congrats on the huge weight loss and quitting smoking! Have you tried chewing gum? or else you could maybe chop up some fruit and snack on it throughout the day when you get cravings? watermelon is good, dont restrict yor diet too much asyou and your baby need to be healthy, also don't push yourself physically if you are tired, hopefully you will get some energy back in the second tri and you may be able to resume the gym then. At the end of the day, you obviously have the will power and motivation to lose weight, if you have to do it again after the birth you will, the beautiful baby will be worth those extra few pounds. good luckxxx

Thanks huni i will deffo be able to do it after the baby is born just dont want to be as big when im pregnant this time round cause ive got my lil boy to run around after lol!! im going gm every other day but not for long but just so i get some sort of excersize ill start as normal when the babies born... xxx

Have a big glass of water before you eat. A lot of our hunger cues are actually just thirst.

yeah im the same petrified about ever getting pregnant again!!

I think next time round i will just be more conscious of what I am eating maybe mon- fri still try and be good then at weekends eat what I want...

well done on huge weight loss xxx

Well done on your weight loss, that is amazing. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"