Help please...

luna8

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
Ok so I have not been around in awhile and I have a question about spotting and sorry for the tmi. Today is CD 39 My last AF started July 22 and me and hubby decided this month we would really bd every day to try again full force at ttc. So on Aug.15 (day 25) I started light spotting only when i wipe. It is brown and for the most part barely even noticeable. I had spotting on and off for the whole week up until the weekend, but it has never flowed or anything, it's only when i wipe. I was thinking that was maybe implantation bleeding? My cycles are usually between 32-37 days. So i took a hpt on Sunday morning and it was negitive? Since then I took two more pregnancy tests on Wednesday and Thrusday last week (both negative) Still no AF. I have had some symtoms of heartburn, gassy on and off all week. Last night and today I felt really stomach sick on and off, and I feel very moist with alot of discharge? My bb's usually are sore every month about 5-7 before AF comes and that still has not happened. Does anyone know what this could be? The only time i have ever spotted was either the day before or after my AF. Me and Hubby are trying for #1 and there are so many different signs, but with all these negative tests i'm starting to lose hope?? I have Wednesday off (which would be CD 41) should I go see the doctor or wait until my day off next week which would be CD 47?
Thanks Ladies I really am confused this time! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->