Help please!

littlebabyboy

Reaction score
Ok so I wear contact lenses. Yesterday I was out on the shops and felt something irratating my eyes so I rubbed it and my contact lenses fell out onto the shop floor! Ick! Now I'm wondering does the usual all purpose solution contact lenses solution kill any bacteria on it? Or will it still be dirty? I've no more contact lenses till mon or tues so will have to resort back to my glasses if not! I hate wearing glasses. Basically would i be mad to take the risk with my eyes?

I would call the company who makes them and ask. Sorry I wouldn't know, but I would not take a risk until I knew for sure. Hope you get a resolution.. :hugs::hugs:

Just rang opticians they said clean it well with the solution. Nothing is guaranteed but hopefully cleaning it is enough and probably is. Ha kinda good advice I suppose.

Have left the lense soaking for 24 hours and gonna give it a rub with the solution before I put it in! No more I can do unfortunately! Fingers crossed I won't end up with an eye infection. Getting a new set during the weeks anyway so won't wear them for too long!

You did exactly what I would have done with mine. xxx

Im an avid lenses wearer lol! To the point (i used daily disposables) its the first thing i do in the morning and last at night, i dont wear glasses ever! The morale is be careful as I have ended up with a very bad infection, I cant wear lenses for weeks and we dont know how badly my sight will be affected yet. So its its the sake of wearing glasses for a few days I would, im stuck as my glasses prescription is like 10 years old so they arnt much help. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->